2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tonight will effectively seal Kean's transfer to PSG as I think Mbappe will 100% be off to Real Madrid. Also talk of Neymar stalling on his deal as he wants to go back to Barca. If those go, I think they will sign Kean permanently.
Kane to PSG train is in full flow already. Unless Spurs get a big named manager I can’t see him staying any longer.

....oooh, good price. Tuchel has got them organised, hard to beat & carrying a threat. If they get the final they’ll be tough opponents.
Yeah, it was after they got the win away at Atletico in the last 16. I thought: Manager sacked halfway through the season, results based on an experienced defence... sounds like the recipe for a typical Chelsea title.

This City team will take some beating, though.

Yeah, it was after they got the win away at Atletico in the last 16. I thought: Manager sacked halfway through the season, results based on an experienced defence... sounds like the recipe for a typical Chelsea title.

This City team will take some beating, though.
It would be funny if Tuchel wins the CL a few months after PSG sacked him for not winning the CL.

He’s got 4 years left in his contract. He’s going nowhere.
No chance Kane is still there next season.
Its now or never for a big move for him i actually think spurs would be willing to sell to help with their debt and potential ESL fines.

...hope the lad features and increases his value but I really want City to win this competition.
Same here
I want Chelsea gone as well
Let them concentrate on top 4
If we can’t get it I certainly do not want our neighbours to get it
Same way I don’t want Arsenal to win Europa unless Chelsea win CL and Liverpool get fourth

No chance Kane is still there next season.
Its now or never for a big move for him i actually think spurs would be willing to sell to help with their debt and potential ESL fines.
Exactly
And they will blame Kane for wanting to leave and say they could not refuse such a loyal servant his wish

Reactions: JLW
The game was already gone from PSG when Kean came on the pitch and within a few minutes it was completely buried.
He was brought onto a beaten team who were playing against a City side completely full of confidence.

However, I think it does raise questions about what Pochettino thinks of Kean. It seems to me has drifted away from being a key player for the club since the managers arrival.
He certainly was very peripheral in both legs of the semi final.

I would not be completely surprised to see him back at Everton next season, due to a lack of interest by some and a lack of funds by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.