Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane and Holgate combined for a clown show, but even accounting for that, if you keep the rest of the teams exactly the same but switch Richarlison and Kane, we win 4-0, 3-1 at worse. Probably the most disappointing player of the season for me, Richy, just because with his talent he should be much better than this by now.

On that showing Kane could name his price anywhere in the world, if he couldn't have done it before.

Mind you my granny could have popped those in the net ..............

Yeah when talking about his half open goal miss.

"Expect Richarlison who spins after being involved in that moment, to finish it. He's in good form but can't keep over it."
These pundits earn very good money, you would think they’d make an effort to at least know what they are talking about, that’s why I mostly have the games on mute.

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but when Keane plays as a left CB in a two, and Holgate has spent the best part of the season at RB,....why when they are paired together at CB does Holgate play the left slot?? Am I missing something? Pair of clowns tonight.

Keane and Holgate combined for a clown show, but even accounting for that, if you keep the rest of the teams exactly the same but switch Richarlison and Kane, we win 4-0, 3-1 at worse. Probably the most disappointing player of the season for me, Richy, just because with his talent he should be much better than this by now.
Richy hasn’t improved since he came to England, he’s always been inconsistent, this season he has been consistently poor, very poor, his ego is much, much bigger than his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.