Young EFC Players Out On Loan 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellis Simms started for Blackpool today, got himself a couple of assists so far, won a pen and a headed knock down from a corner for the second, HT now.
Where have you got a headed knock down from a corner from? It was hold up play and a neat lay off for another player to smash it from 20 yards. He did have a very good game though.

Need to take tweets with a pinch of salt unless watching the game. Think of many on here slate Carlo and Rodriguez on a matchday.
I used to ignore fan Twitter comments when I was doing updates just because of the higher ratio of morons and wums who use the platform but tbf even the fan forum comments are pretty unanimous on his performance.

I'd say his confidence is pretty low, made a couple of bad errors after a good start and probably sees what the fans are saying.
Be interesting if Mowbray sticks with him, maybe doesn't have another option

The important thing is he's getting minutes and should learn from those mistakes. Pretty much exactly what we want the loan to accomplish.
He looked a real prospect last year. This loan is looking difficult though. Apparently had a couple of lapses in concentration at key moments and let a striker pass him for their goal.

Its hard for a youngster to join a struggling team and be expected to save them.

He looked a real prospect last year. This loan is looking difficult though. Apparently had a couple of lapses in concentration at key moments and let a striker pass him for their goal.

Its hard for a youngster to join a struggling team and be expected to save them.
Save them from what? They weren't in relegation trouble and had chance of play offs

Perfect loan for him. He'll be soaking up all the information Mowbray is giving him, no hiding place in the Championship, every result matters.

Started off well, had a couple of shaky games, couple of arlarse twitter comments.......exactly why he's out on loan to learn all this.

Agree with that.

To think there were people who were claiming him and Gibson were good options for back up and questioning the signing of Godfrey.

I hope Branthwaite makes a few more mistakes from now to the end of the season. The great defenders learn from their mistakes. I remember when Rio Ferdinand was first playing in the Premier League he made numerous mistakes. An example is our game at Upton Park in 1997/98 fast forward 10 years and he is one half of one of the best centre back pairings the Premier League has seen. The good thing is there isn't fans in to get on his back either.

I hope Branthwaite makes a few more mistakes from now to the end of the season. The great defenders learn from their mistakes. I remember when Rio Ferdinand was first playing in the Premier League he made numerous mistakes. An example is our game at Upton Park in 1997/98 fast forward 10 years and he is one half of one of the best centre back pairings the Premier League has seen. The good thing is there isn't fans in to get on his back either.
The kids 18. I bet there isn’t another 18yr old playing CB in any of the 4 divisions.

They were raving about him at the start, now criticising him that’s just the way it goes.

I remember tony adams being called a donkey, even after he had already played for England.
It takes a while to learn that position. Look at John stones he made mistakes for us

Status
Not open for further replies.