Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY ..!!!

Thank you , Lad .

EXACTLY !!!

Those whom know us KNOW WE NEVER , EVER endanger ANY FUKN DEAL ..

Whatsoever ..

An' Krapper can send their FIRST ELEVEN Shobgites - n' lets have it right ; Theyve got a fukn Champions League Standard Squad to choose from like - an' it wouldn't mater a jot ..

We DO NOT DO IT ..

The PROBLEM here , My Peoples , is just the fact that Im OUTED .. They KNOW NOW ..

We cant UNKNOW them .

Thus , sad as it is .. Its GOT TO GO ...

As My Partner said ; We'll try an' Blog some stuff on our site , but No More Forum ,Is this .. Is that ...???

Enough already !!!

Not tryna Blow Smoke Up Me Own Arse , but I WAS TOO NICE WITH THEM .

Far too nice and FAR TOO ACCOMODATING .

Its something Ive been caught out on a few times this year , with various events and People .

Theyre binned now an' Im sacking the whole Philanthropy UK thing .

No offence , I just dont need it .

Anyway , back to Ba ....

I TOO hope they can sort it ....

Thank You again , Black Toffee ..

Carry on ...

So a deal has actually been jeopardised in the past due to a leakage of info from your good self?.....I just didn't have a clue those types went on internet forums tbh.

So a deal has actually been jeopardised in the past due to a leakage of info from your good self?.....I just didn't have a clue those types went on internet forums tbh.

No . Cause WE dont let it , but I GUARANTEE IF we Posted ..

Listen Lads , gotta keep this Q.T. for 24 hours cause of , A , B , C...

Itd be on the wall of The Krapper , NSNO , TW wherever WITHIN MINUTES ...

Thus , when you cant trust " Your Own .." YOU DONT DO IT ...

Btw , These Bitches uny wanna know SO THEY CAN ACT ALL Billy Big Bollox Tapping Fukn Noses ....

FACT btw .

Haha ..

It SOOOO FUKN AMUSES ME THAT BIT LIKE ....

Anyway , yeah ... Ba ..

As I say fingers crossed ....

Btw , These Bitches uny wanna know SO THEY CAN ACT ALL Billy Big Bollox Tapping Fukn Noses ....

FACT btw .

Haha ..

Anyway , yeah ... Ba ..

indeed, mate.

FACT btw .

Haha ..

Anyway , yeah ... Ba ..

Fair beans like. we (everton) have a hard time with transfers as it is without that happening. Its clear moyes is very private over his deals, if you think back, how many have been all over the papers before they happened nad that. not many.

A lot of folk seem to think buying a player is like buying a dvd or something! Just walk in, bag it an walk out!
I'm not a regular writer on ere but LCAB an THT have to say! An don't blame ya in the slightest for keeping it a bit schtum!

Back to the Ba anyway......
Anyone remember Ibrahim Ba? AC Milan fella in the 90s??

A lot of folk seem to think buying a player is like buying a dvd or something! Just walk in, bag it an walk out!
I'm not a regular writer on ere but LCAB an THT have to say! An don't blame ya in the slightest for keeping it a bit schtum!

Lol, I take ages when in buying a dvd, if everton did deals the way I buy films we'd be lucky to see one Beckford-esque signing every five years!

FACT btw .

Haha ..

Anyway , yeah ... Ba ..

will keep an eye on yours and THTs site and thanks for your info and time thankyou!!;)

Shame this has had to happen but could see it coming! Look forward to reading stuff on your site LCAB & THT, keep up the good work!

FINALLY ..!!!

Thank you , Lad .

EXACTLY !!!

Those whom know us KNOW WE NEVER , EVER endanger ANY FUKN DEAL ..

Whatsoever ..

An' Krapper can send their FIRST ELEVEN Shobgites - n' lets have it right ; Theyve got a fukn Champions League Standard Squad to choose from like - an' it wouldn't mater a jot ..

We DO NOT DO IT ..

The PROBLEM here , My Peoples , is just the fact that Im OUTED .. They KNOW NOW ..

We cant UNKNOW them .

Thus , sad as it is .. Its GOT TO GO ...

As My Partner said ; We'll try an' Blog some stuff on our site , but No More Forum ,Is this .. Is that ...???

Enough already !!!

Not tryna Blow Smoke Up Me Own Arse , but I WAS TOO NICE WITH THEM .

Far too nice and FAR TOO ACCOMODATING .

Its something Ive been caught out on a few times this year , with various events and People .

Theyre binned now an' Im sacking the whole Philanthropy UK thing .

No offence , I just dont need it .

Anyway , back to Ba ....

I TOO hope they can sort it ....

Thank You again , Black Toffee ..

Carry on ...

Hope you keep up the good work on your site pal, it's a good read I've had a fair few browses. Just an idea, but perhaps GOT shouldn't allow new members in transfer window periods? You do get people like myself who arrive at that time but purely for longevity and who want to actually integrate with other members for the long haul, but sadly most of those who arrive don't for the right reasons. Just an idea for the mods or whatever.

You are so right about those DVD thingys. When I go into a shop and there is a three for £20 offer, I am the champion diverer.

Anyway, back to Ba. If there was a "good deal" on the table, but it was complicated by some factor (not necessarily money), do others feel that Everton should persue it or knock it on the head? My view is that if there is a chance go for it. But I am aware that while not all failed bids have been their fault, they have made some horrendous howlers.

Normally a lurker on here, make the odd post but usually come on to hear what fellow blues are up to ..and to learn what the guy's who know stuff know...I don't have to comment on it..especially by slating the person posting the stuff...If I didn't want to know..I wouldn't come on in the first place. Some people just have to spoil it for the rest by 'mouthing off with their fingers'..****s!

Anyway, thanks to the guys for all their efforts...hopefully not the last we'll hear from you

will keep an eye on yours and THTs site and thanks for your info and time thankyou!!;)

Shame this has had to happen but could see it coming! Look forward to reading stuff on your site LCAB & THT, keep up the good work!

Thanks Lads .

Hope you keep up the good work on your site pal, it's a good read I've had a fair few browses. Just an idea, but perhaps GOT shouldn't allow new members in transfer window periods? You do get people like myself who arrive at that time but purely for longevity and who want to actually integrate with other members for the long haul, but sadly most of those who arrive don't for the right reasons. Just an idea for the mods or whatever.

Normally a lurker on here, make the odd post but usually come on to hear what fellow blues are up to ..and to learn what the guy's who know stuff know...I don't have to comment on it..especially by slating the person posting the stuff...If I didn't want to know..I wouldn't come on in the first place. Some people just have to spoil it for the rest by 'mouthing off with their fingers'..****s!

Anyway, thanks to the guys for all their efforts...hopefully not the last we'll hear from you

Thank You Lads ...

Yeah , Check the site , Dude ...

Status
Not open for further replies.