Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good posts mate, thanks for the details on that. It's refreshing when someone who actually knows what's going on beyond the headline figures speaks up and gives us the strength of the situation. Otherwise, we're left with amateurish attempts that tend to mislead. Cheers.

In other "overnight" news, pot meets kettle. lol

i know moyes wont go, but if he did, would it change anyones opinion of the board? just asking like.

I would, Moyes is still their saving grace, it doesn't matter about the cock ups in the overall scheme of things because our team has become worth significantly more than when Kenwright took over, and our positions and quality have risen massively...
This is all down to Moyes and whilst the board have Moyes, and Moyes likes the board, and we are doing well then I am okay with the board in place.
I would rather a new board with money there backing Moyes but in the meantime we're more than okay and certainly a vastly superior Everton to what we had before this board.
However...
Without Moyes we would plummet down the league and this would make our players worth less money, our debts would rise and our chances of staying in the league would diminish and therefore I would join you guys in the anti board mumblings.

Moyes is definitely not going to Villa.

It does however seem that Mark Hughes IS going to Villa.

Hughes' contract has run out at Fulham apparently. Don't hear that very often do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.