Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good battling performance today. The clown nearly cost us. Godfrey or DCL, MOM, for me. Thought DCL held the ball up and won flick ons much better today. Lead the line really well. But Godfrey just edged it, had the Arsenal wingers in his pocket for the most part.

After 19 games how many wins do you think we will have?

Honestly mate I ain't got a clue. If you'd asked me before kick off against Chelsea how many points we would get from Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal I would have said 4 max.

On paper you'd think Sheffield Utd would be the easiest but it never works like that. Injuries, fitness, form, rotation, QF on Wednesday where they've got to ensure they are all raring to go. All these things play a part.

Honestly mate I ain't got a clue. If you'd asked me before kick off against Chelsea how many points we would get from Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal I would have said 4 max.

On paper you'd think Sheffield Utd would be the easiest but it never works like that. Injuries, fitness, form, rotation, QF on Wednesday where they've got to ensure they are all raring to go. All these things play a part.

We have an extra days rest on United...they have Leeds who will take every drop of sweat out of them.

Derby really as they hate one another, though without Leeds fans so...

Looking beyond United...

Beat Sheffield and we'll only need 1 win to hit my target. My hope is that we win 3 out of the 5 games.

Imagine going into the 2nd half of the season and knowing you only need to win 8 from 19 to be sitting on 20 wins...

Its very close to becoming exciting.

We have an extra days rest on United...they have Leeds who will take every drop of sweat out of them.

Looking beyond United...

Beat Sheffield and we'll only need 1 win to hit my target. My hope is that we win 3 out of the 5 games.

Imagine going into the 2nd half of the season and knowing you only need to win 8 from 19 to be sitting on 20 wins...

60 points is nowhere near what our target should be.

Looking beyond United...

Could do with Leeds running them ragged but Utd have depth to rotate which we dont have the luxury.

I mean Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Cavani, Igalho is a riches of a strikeforce

We couldn't dare rest DCL and will likely run him and Rich into the ground until a hamstring pops as Brands left us with that clown Tosun as our only back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.