Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've made peace with thats happening especially if they have fans in the ground?

8pm kick off under the lights on Boxing Day with an Ex RS CF yet to score a goal.

Nothing more certain...

100% mate. Though I'm not too sure if they are in tier 3 so won't have fans.

I'd be surprised if we get past the New year with fans still in attendance tbh so I hope we make the most of it in the coming weeks.

100% mate. Though I'm not too sure if they are in tier 3 so won't have fans.

I'd be surprised if we get past the New year with fans still in attendance tbh so I hope we make the most of it in the coming weeks.

Yeah im just hoping we can keep fans in until atleast the quarter final - anything after that is a bonus until probably around February you would imagine.

It's actually a bit of a myth that Spurs were ever really in the title race the year Leicester won it and Spurs were never once top of the league and I think the closest Spurs ever got to Leicester was 4 points and with three or four games left Spurs has to win at Chelsea just to have a slight chance.

In the January of that season, Arsenal were top of the league and hot favourites so I was praying for the Leicester miracle to happen.
But if I remember correctly didn't you end up finishing 5th, after losing all those remaining games? Including missing out on 4th to Arsenal on the last day? Because you lost 5-0, wasn't it?

Must of smarted a bit.

But if I remember correctly didn't you end up finishing 5th, after losing all those remaining games? Including missing out on 4th to Arsenal on the last day? Because you lost 5-0, wasn't it?

Must of smarted a bit.

After we drew away to Chelsea the season was over and we then lost our next two games to get piped by Arsenal for 2nd Place.
I went up for the horrible last day 5-1 surrender against an already relegated 10 man Newcastle (but had a good weekend up there so not all bad.)

I expected to be 10 Pts behind the RS yesterday morning but post two most unexpected results we are within touching distance of them... this league is going to be very very tight indeed. One game at a time lads.. let’s see where this season takes us

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.