Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, you can lose faith, but you must never lose hope.

I’ve just absolutely blew my own mind here mate. Pure goosebumps and that.
Forgive me for any spelling errors or typos Dan. My hands are trembling after reading your, fug it, I’ll say it, miracle of scripture.

Let the positive revolution begin here. Up the Nu-Tofees!

With our lack of depth in key positions (see results while Richarlison was out and James nursing injury) then top 8 would be a solid season.

If Carlo can convince Brands to spend a bit on attacking speed and cover and another creative midfielder in January then top 6 is realistic and should be a pass mark considering our start and the fixture congestion that is adversly effecting the traditional big six.
Can't see DCL and richarlison sticking around next season if we finish 8th unfortunately

It's very tight up the top and after the obvious many twist and turns along they way it would be exciting and great for football if numerous teams were battling it out for the majority of the season (and because only one team can win it, people not calling other teams "bottle jobs" just because they don't win it.)

Last edited:
It's very tight up the top and after the obvious many twist and turns along they way it would be exciting and great for football if numerous teams were battling it out for the majority of the season (and because only one team can win it, people not calling other teams "bottle jobs" just because they don't win it.)
That one still hurts, does it?

That one still hurts, does it?

It's actually a bit of a myth that Spurs were ever really in the title race the year Leicester won it and Spurs were never once top of the league and I think the closest Spurs ever got to Leicester was 4 points and with three or four games left Spurs has to win at Chelsea just to have a slight chance.

In the January of that season, Arsenal were top of the league and hot favourites so I was praying for the Leicester miracle to happen.

Last edited:

It's actually a bit of a myth that Spurs were ever really in the title race the year Leicester won it and Spurs were never once top of the league and I think the closest Spurs ever got to Leicester was 4 points and with three or four games left Spurs has to win at Chelsea just to have a slight chance.

In the January of that season, Arsenal were top of the league and hot favourites so I was praying for the Leicester miracle to happen.

Seen this? @FOXINPEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.