Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be quite low as a lot of teams are dropping points.
We're well capable of 2nd or 3rd.
Don't think the vermin will slip up enough to catch them
The rs were already 16 points clear of 4th last season which showed you how they came out of the blocks. Normally I'd say mid to high 70's is needed but I wonder if mid to high 60's might get us 4th this season.

Could do with Leeds running them ragged but Utd have depth to rotate which we dont have the luxury.

I mean Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Cavani, Igalho is a riches of a strikeforce

We couldn't dare rest DCL and will likely run him and Rich into the ground until a hamstring pops as Brands left us with that clown Tosun as our only back up.

We need to nurse them through to Jan.

Id say 60-70, gonna be a low end season for points needed for top 4

What do we think points wise it will take for 4th?

66-70pts i think.

I mean Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Cavani, Igalho is a riches of a strikeforce

They aren't outproducing us, even with our rough patch included, and they are going to continue to concede a lot because they are shaky at the back.

I think that they're going to continue to leak points, conceding goals like they do.

End of the day, I think that you're correct that injuries decide our fate. DCL has proven extremely durable so far. Could be luck, could be that he's just going to be one of those players that needs to play to stay in form, and whose body can take it.

They aren't outproducing us, even with our rough patch included, and they are going to continue to concede a lot because they are shaky at the back.

I think that they're going to continue to leak points, conceding goals like they do.

End of the day, I think that you're correct that injuries decide our fate. DCL has proven extremely durable so far. Could be luck, could be that he's just going to be one of those players that needs to play to stay in form, and whose body can take it.
Assume cavani banned for wed after his social media gaff?

We are in a great position at the moment. Just need to finish this moth strong to be set up well for the second half of the season.

We are as capable of going on a losing streak as we are a winning streak. We have already seen that this season. It’s going to be very tight around them champions league places though, that’s a given. Hope we look to bring a couple in during January. RW and ST priority areas for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.