2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the difference between somebody who knows what he is talking about and those who think they know what they are talking about.

CA in my opinion is satisfied with Jordan Pickford at this point. I think he realises that there other areas of the team which have to be improved and strengthened in depth before he looks at his goalkeeper.

In my opinion the goalkeeping position may be reviewed next summer... if necessary.

There is a knee jerk rea on on here when certain players make a mistake... which Pickford undoubtedly did .

How on earth could he be satisfied with his performances? He more than likely knows that we aren’t bringing in any more players this summer due to the deadwood clogging up the wage bill, but you can be absolutely sure that this is the first position we are going to be looking at strengthening next summer.

How on earth could he be satisfied with his performances? He more than likely knows that we aren’t bringing in any more players this summer due to the deadwood clogging up the wage bill, but you can be absolutely sure that this is the first position we are going to be looking at strengthening next summer.
To me Carlo’s comments after the cup game were a clear message to the board to get rid of players. Squad is too big already to be bringing in more other than a CB. We’d need to bin a few if Romero is on big wages.

He's an absolute mess but you get zero benefit from wanting Carlo to drag him in the press. Next thing we know there will be headlines wanting him dropped for England, everything he does will be put under the microscope and we'll be left with another Joe Hart situation.

Build him up in the press, accept that he's going to throw a few in and when the time is right we an get our money back and invest in much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.