2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT does knee jerk a lot, Specifically if we lose or when a player doesn't perform well but Pickford doesn't fall into any of these he's been making mistakes all last year as well, proper basic keeping mistakes, He's lucky he is still a starter because Lossl clearly seems to be terrible if he can't get a game.

I dunno how they can claim knee jerk in relation to baby harts current status with many fans

He has needed replacing in the first team for quite a while but we haven’t had anybody to come in. Possibly he would’ve responded well to that and cut down the errors and stupid erratic decision making, but it’s not knee jerk in any way to say he has had several pockets of form that would have had other keepers at other clubs dropped.

That's where Everton players interact with our fans mate.

But its still twitter. Half the time you dont even know if they are your own fans.
Bolasi had it the other week. Most of the comments were positive. The brain dead comments get all the publicity though. Anyone should get off twitter if you cant just take the loons for what they are. They do it for a bite.

Last edited:

I'm on the fence with him... Looked fine against Spurs, but Wednesday second half was scary... Although much credit goes to Barton tactical change... And for me only blame Pickford for one of the goals...
I'm undecided too mate. He does make howlers but he could be going through a rough patch. I wouldn't give up on him yet myself. Dunno, the first goal he appeared completly unaware there was another player there, but if he's focussed he should know he's there. Assuming you're talking about the 1st goal you think he wasn't at fault?

I'm on the fence with him... Looked fine against Spurs, but Wednesday second half was scary... Although much credit goes to Barton tactical change... And for me only blame Pickford for one of the goals...
How can you defend him on either? Genuinely curious. The first he just has to boot it away and the second literally just put his hands up/don’t dive out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.