Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many wet sheets in here last night.
Bet Everton Twitter have pissed right through to the mattress last night.
Please see my earlier post offering out waterproof bedding - I think you might need it.
The main reason I wanted all 3 announced today is so the rumours can get out of the media and we can look forward to some fresh links. Be more jarg bedwetting till middle of next week now.
Just signed Allan, Doucoure & James Rodriguez. Two easy wins on the bounce. People still in here pissing all over their sheets.
This thread needs locking till October 6th so mum’s can catch up on the bedsheet washing.
You got a urine fetish, lid? Asking for a friend.

1600475633488.jpeg

Yes hahaha rumors are fun

I don't understand this argument tho.

Do we really think our medical department don't try and look after the players like?

Surely has more to do with bad luck.

Stuff like broken legs for example, from bad tackles or freak accidents on the pitch, we get way more than our fair share of them. (McCarthy, Oviedo, Gomes off the top of my head in recent years like)
At what point do you give up on "bad luck" though?

Eventually you have to take responsibility for what you do. Let's just use Gblammo, the first part the medical team should have seen the scar tissue in the exams. That's on them.

Last edited:
St what point do you give you on "bad luck" though?

Eventually you have to take responsibility for what you do. Let's just use Gblammo, the first part the medical team should have seen the scar tissue in the exams. That's on them.

I don't know enough about medicine / injuries etc to comment really.

But I thought the issue with the scar tissue was a complication after the surgery. These things can happen whenever anybody has an operation like and surely if anything that would be on the surgeon more than our physios particularly.

But like I said I dont really understand enough about the injury to say for sure what went on in Gbamins case

They say you build from the back. The RS won the league because of Allison and VVD. To a lesser extent we still need IMO half our defence replacing (RB and centre half) and in a perfect world a new goalkeeper to seriously challenge the European spots.
I think I’ve very much in the minority here, but I’d have Stones and Emerson on loan. Stones is a talent, but has lost his way, we can already see the improvement in Keane under Carlo, I have no doubts he’d make Stones recapture the form, that made city pay 50m for him. Arias is a safe option but Emerson is the one with the higher potential. It will be interesting who Ancelloti gets.

If we could bring in Stones + Emerson i think we'd be close to top 4.

Our first 11 would look very, very good.

If you believe a few Juve sites on twitter ( over a 100k followers) if that proves anything
Kean is close to going back.
They are saying Juve want a loan we want a loan with a sale for a fixed sum I presume.

does anyone know on here, if we did a loan and agreed a 25mil fee to be paid next summer, could we use that this summer towards FFP if we wanted to?

Arent this and next summers FFP combined anyway so £25mil (or whatever) would be for the same window?

I'd be happy with 6th place. Anything more would be brilliant. First 11 is excellent. We have a few decent squad players to supplement any injuries. We will get another CB in. But we need to get rid of 6 or 7 players. If we can get rid I could see us getting a RB in,. Emerson would be great and I think there is something in the Zaha links. If no one in we go all out next season and build the squad up and get another 3 classy players in. Then we could really be challenging for top four at least

We really need 10 players out asap to tighten up the squad.

I think we need a RB + CB especially.

Next summer we lose 8 players OOC and if Ancelotti brings 3 starters were laughing. Following summer 10 players OOC (9 if we omit james) and another 3 new players coming in.

2 summers and we'll look ace but really need to sort RB + CB now.

Gabriel and Emerson should have been done and dusted moons ago

We paid £30m, for Kean who had one year left on his contract. Why would we sell him for the same or even less? We got James for free... Or whatever. Why would anyone be okay with £30m for a playerJuve REALLY didn't want to let go?

If they want Kean they need to stump up. He had one year left when we signed for 30m so he’s worth more.

rather keep him and let Carlo develop him.

Signed £22mil rising to £27mil.

You got a urine fetish, lid? Asking for a friend.

He spent weeks on here posting (as if fact) that we wouldnt spend £25mil and that the whole world was in a recession.

Then got snarky when met with facts.

Hes probably stockpiled pampers and baked beans waiting for doomsday behind his solar powered PC.

£25mil though (facepalm).

Signed £22mil rising to £27mil.

He spent weeks on here posting (as if fact) that we wouldnt spend £25mil and that the whole world was in a recession.

Then got snarky when met with facts.

Hes probably stockpiled pampers and baked beans waiting for doomsday behind his solar powered PC.

£25mil though (facepalm).

I said 60/70m, quite happy with my guess so far.
Screenshot_20200919-050248_Chrome.jpg

Me too 1 year loan would be great actually.

More concerned about RB / CB though...

Think we may be disappointed regarding the RB, because we haven’t moved as many as expected we won’t get one until Jan or next summer

CB is becoming desperate now with only two senior centre backs, Tomori is going to Rennes, we should stop waiting for fat Frank to make his mind up and move onto other targets.

Also believe James will be used on the right with Walcott as back up for this season, would have like Under there but he is off to Leicester. Bailey is too expensive at 40 million.

Zaha would be nice but with Iwobi going the other way ( is he injured?)

Should have an exciting run in to the close of the window, would hope for3/4 coming in but think we will get a CB unless we move more!

Thoughts?

I notice the Gabriel fella at Arsenal isn't in it.....

Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Santos (Athletico) and Weverton (Palmeiras)

Defenders: Danilo (Juventus), Gabriel Menino (Palmeiras), Alex Telles (Porto), Felipe (Atlético Madrid), Renan Lodi (Atlético Madrid), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Rodrigo Caio (Flamengo)

Midfielders: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fabinho (Liverpool), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona), Bruno Guimarães (Lyon), Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa), Everton Ribeiro (Flamengo)

Forwards: Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Richarlison (Everton) Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Everton (Benfica), Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)

Gabriel + Ederson + Emerson + Militao + Vinicius + Sandro omitted which seems strange.

Hes gone with Rodrigo Caio at CB who has only ever played in Brazil + Felipe from Atletico whose 31 + Gabriel Menino a 19 year old CB/RB in defence.

Find it quite strange not to have Gabriel + Emerson there. Will be interesting to see Menino if he gets on the pitch.

Bruno Guimaraes is also good value and in France.

People like to do this but I'm not really sure our injuries are actually any worse than anyone else has. Part of the issue is having quite literally no depth.

we are cursed mate ...even going backto the days of Vaughan severing an artery on the pitch , to Duffy nearly dying , Colman’s toe nearly having to be amputatedbecause of a blister , Coleman leg break , gomes leg break, McCarthy leg, break , victor leg break , arteta ACL rupture while doing nothing , jags MCL , bolasie MCL and then getting the wrong knee inspected and playing on , tuson MCL while on loan , hibbert catching some werid blood desease ... gbamin ..... yakubu Achilles exploded ... I have never heard of that lot losing a massive player for any prolonged period of time except for when they bite people on camera. Add in our penalty curse and the fact that half our derby red cards wernt even yellow and I am convinced someone has cursed us

Status
Not open for further replies.