Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would he take a step down in the peak years of his career? And yes, I’m sorry, but that bin fire of a Barcelona team managed by Ronald Koeman IS a step down at this moment in time.
Barca a step down from Liverpool??? Think nearly ever player would want to play for them. Don't get me wrong Liverpool would rinse them for a transfer fee but I reckon any player would go to to Barca

Good post that mate. Completely understand the reasons why people don't want to get carried away because we've been through so many false dawns with Everton. But at some point we have to get away from worrying about the negatives and focusing on the positives because there genuinely are a lot of them at the minute.

If the stuff that you mentioned there does start to go in our favour there could be a bit of a shift in mindset, out with the old 'Everton That' in with 'Everton This' as James curls another one into the top corner from 30 yards.
Got to agree it's in our DNA something is gonna go wrong and eh it usually does but maybe, ye maybe it's our time things might click in place. Carlo available after we get rid of Silva is one ,mentality looks like it's turning, with a winning mentality winners are starting to arrive I'm excited for the first time in years.

Barca a step down from Liverpool??? Think nearly ever player would want to play for them. Don't get me wrong Liverpool would rinse them for a transfer fee but I reckon any player would go to to Barca

Not a chance on planet earth any of their players would leave to go there this year. And he hasn’t even been linked nor could Barca even afford him so I don’t know why this is being discussed.

Good post that mate. Completely understand the reasons why people don't want to get carried away because we've been through so many false dawns with Everton. But at some point we have to get away from worrying about the negatives and focusing on the positives because there genuinely are a lot of them at the minute.

If the stuff that you mentioned there does start to go in our favour there could be a bit of a shift in mindset, out with the old 'Everton That' in with 'Everton This' as James curls another one into the top corner from 30 yards.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. But just look at the difference breaking the curse of winning at a top 6 club has done. There is a new found positivity around the club. Journalists are giving us positive press for a change. We need to build on that momentum over the next 3 games with a minimum of 7 points return. Two very winnable games in the league cup could see us reach the latter stages of a cup competition.

All I know is we can’t let Juve rinse us for Kean. If they want him back, gives us a refund. Otherwise, try and sort things with the lad. I don’t think he is one to down tools and I’m sure he realizes deep down that he has even less chance of getting time at Juve with them bringing in more firepower.
Agree. Don't know much about the Juve team except Ronaldo but wondering if there is anyone we can consider for a swap deal assuming Kean wants to go that is

We deffo need a new striker and right winger. I think lozano and an unknown young striker are on the cards! Cheeky cheeky brands

Of we buy a forward who can play anywhere across the line and can score us goals (that could be someone like Lozano but don't see him being the target), and we stick with the young striker we already have?

Status
Not open for further replies.