Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking strong but I think we might come up a little short in attacking options as the season progresses, lots of chances were wasted yesterday and if we wan't to achieve anything this season that can't happen too often. But I suppose if Richardson finishes the one he rounded the keeper with and the back post header then we are comfortable.

Thinking about it...

If we could sell;

Sigurdsson
Bernard
Delph
Iwobi
Besic
Walcott
Etc etc

Then have 2 signings, Id go for Emerson and Zakaria.

Zakaria would be competing with Doucoure and Gomes and Emerson with Coleman.

Would try for a CB on loan but winger can wait.

Clearly an alternative to Gomes.

And we cannot get rid of Walcott, Iwobi and Bernard in one go. We would have no backup.

CB is a must for me now, with pace. Holgate being out for two to three months leaves us short of a pace option. Second is right back we need someone attacking who can get up and down. Third if I am being greedy a right winger.

Thinking about it...

If we could sell;

Sigurdsson
Bernard
Delph
Iwobi
Besic
Walcott
Etc etc

Then have 2 signings, Id go for Emerson and Zakaria.

Zakaria would be competing with Doucoure and Gomes and Emerson with Coleman.

Would try for a CB on loan but winger can wait.
You've just sold all our wingers Zat. We would literally have no natural wide players apart from Richy who's really a striker

...be interesting to see how some of the fringe players perform with the new intake. We saw an improved Gomes yesterday.

Players like Walcott and Bernard will be kept as backup this season at this stage. I just cannot see how we would throw money to buy another winger. Walcott’s contract will be expired next summer anyway.

To those with squad numbers in the first team squad. I just see the following will be gone before the transfer window closes.

Delph, Sandro, Besic, Bolasie, Baningime. Hopefully leave on permanent.

Tosun in January.

I'd give Nico Elvedi a shout from the Bundesliga. Would be an expensive signing, but would be a defender we can build around moving forward. Incredible passer of the ball, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.