Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Zaha over everyone we have been linked with....

Don't think we need a right back and if we do it needs to be a solid one that's first job is too defend, Coleman has been magnificent again recently, he had Son 1 v 1 all day yesterday and will likely be 1 v 1 all season long giving James won't track back, he can do what he likes the beautiful Man.

No clue how reliable this fella is. Did a quick search for his tweets with Everton and nothing to write home about.

Not the worst option given the likely cost. He can cover the wings due to his pace but also as a striker. He isn't the best finisher though for me, so that's the one drawback. But certainly a bigger goal threat than Theo Walcott.

cheaper option than Zaha i'd take it. 10M cant see it although his contract is up next year.
Let's throw in some players in exchange Brands FFS lol. Even Gibson/Brandwaithe on loan + Besic or so

That entire summer we spent not signing Giroud I thought that Josh King would've been a good alternative to play how Koeman said he wanted to play.

Who knows if the link is true, I wouldn't be upset by his arrival.

You have to imagine some players will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing in the team now after the bright showing yesterday. Carry on and you get a higher quality of player now looking at us with genuine interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.