Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blossom prognosticates a 3-1 win, and Besic in the squad, so he can be put on in stoppage time to blast Son over the advertising boards.

blossom everton.jpeg

...it would taken an amazing leap of faith for any TV punter to consider us a threat to top4. We were awaful at the end of last season and there‘s reasonable caution about our new signings.

i just want us to go to these places and be hard to break down and carry attacking threat. We have to prove we can mix it with teams at the top of the table.

Even top 6 is stretching things.

...it would taken an amazing leap of faith for any TV punter to consider us a threat to top4. We were awaful at the end of last season and there‘s reasonable caution about our new signings.

i just want us to go to these places and be hard to break down and carry attacking threat. We have to prove we can mix it with teams at the top of the table.
I’m not saying we are top 4 but they said Leicester and Spurs will be looking for top 4 and imo we are as good as them

You have to ask why is there so many of these so called pundits who despise Everton? Its not about individuals its a general BBC/ Sky endemic anti Everton bias, it goes back to the 70s. Trevor Sinclair called Liverpool people ‘bin dippers’. They employ him on Talksport, he cant even speak half a sentence without a huge vacant pause...
Don't know mate. I've noticed a lot more resentment towards us since Allardyce was sacked with all his chums turning against us. But I actually think some of the younger ones coming through, like Danny Mills and Danny Higginbottom are actually ok towards us.

Status
Not open for further replies.