Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad that we're finally making some signings. Why does it take so long though?! Will be hard to bed the new players in before October at the earliest. Other thought is how Everton it would be for us to sign the 3 and the midfield to be worse.

I'm just glad that we're finally making some signings. Why does it take so long though?! Will be hard to bed the new players in before October at the earliest. Other thought is how Everton it would be for us to sign the 3 and the midfield to be worse.

If you actually looked at fixtures youd realise that regardless of how soon we signed them it was and is always gunna be hard to bed them in anyway due to the fixture list. We cancelled our blackburn friendly and have one game against preston north end which will have about 3 first team players in it because of absolutely pointless international friendlies on at the same time.

Sorry. Wish I could delete.
stop whining fgs you girls blouse
If you actually looked at fixtures youd realise that regardless of how soon we signed them it was and is always gunna be hard to bed them in anyway due to the fixture list. We cancelled our blackburn friendly and have one game against preston north end which will have about 3 first team players in it because of absolutely pointless international friendlies on at the same time.
On behalf of everyone, just shut up lol

Hopefully light a fire under Gomes too. There’s a top player in there.

It will change his game too. Remember he had a horrible injury and did well to get back on the pitch before this season. Imaging trying to play alongside tom davis and morgan and siggy coming back from a smashed ankle.
He will be a totally different player along side a bull and pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.