Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're very bitter the Watford fans, also didn't he want out last summer? Could be the reason for his sub par season.

Think he'll do well here though, breaking up play and charging forward

The snake botherers know Evertonians will be reading their forum so they're trying make out they've got a good deal, when in reality, they know they've had their pants pulled down.

We've took another one of their best players, and despite them thinking they were big time in the Premier League, the stone cold reality of the Championship looms large.

It's all about levels, and they've found theirs.

Just not sure on him personally, not saw enough of him so hard to say. I suspect this would be driven by Brands given how long we've wanted him.
He does look like he's got a big engine on him. Carries the ball out very well and does look comfortable on the ball.
All things our present midfield badly lack.
Looks like his form dropped off since he couldnt get his move ( like others do ).
Knows the Prem very well , so i think for the price its a pretty safe signing.

Could we have got better ?

Possibly , but would have been a much bigger price.

Just not sure on him personally, not saw enough of him so hard to say. I suspect this would be driven by Brands given how long we've wanted him.
It’s like a money ball signing. Nothing to do with the dee but I think he’s been brought in for certain attributes.

Height, energy, strength, won’t be getting bullied. We where to lightweight in the middle last year, Allan alone won’t fix that so I believe we wanted someone in this mould with top flight experience. He’s probably the best we can get for that price.

Ohhh yeah...."Snakes at the game" absolute classic
Disagree mate, I rarely like sequels mind you but I though it was particularly gash, especially the scene where Samuel L Jackson was trying to explain why Siggurdson should be employed as a defensive midfielder. it was obvious he had done no research whatsoever! :(

I’m not entirely sure either. What I like about him is that he’s very different from the other midfielders we have, including ones signing.

sometimes you just need that kind of presence and mobility and energy in the centre of that park. It brings up the intensity which we’ve lacked at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.