2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does. Big, strong , powerful and mobile.

Agree about your point on Declan Rice as well. Looks a really good prospect but see him ending up at centre back. Definitely if he goes to a club at a higher level than WHU. Can't see him playing centre mid regularly for a team in the Top 8.

IMO Rice is more than good enough. He’s still a youngster yet is near enough MOTM for west ham week in week out. That’s not saying much I suppose, but the kid is mustard.

IMO Rice is more than good enough. He’s still a youngster yet is near enough MOTM for west ham week in week out. That’s not saying much I suppose, but the kid is mustard.
Rice has about the same number of forward passes as Gbamin does this season. The kid is decent enough without the ball but I'd honestly prefer Lee Cattermole with it. He's MotM because West Ham fans adore him even though he is going to bin them off at the first offer from whichever "Big 6" is dumb enough to fall for the media hype.

Rice has about the same number of forward passes as Gbamin does this season. The kid is decent enough without the ball but I'd honestly prefer Lee Cattermole with it. He's MotM because West Ham fans adore him even though he is going to bin them off at the first offer from whichever "Big 6" is dumb enough to fall for the media hype.

He’s MOTM because their fans want to cling onto any sliver of hope they can get, and he offered them hope when he first broke into the team before it became apparent to everyone that he’s just an absolutely bang average footballer with no standout attributes at all.

He's not competing for the same position as at least three of those players?

Also why is West Ham suddenly decent in everyone's eyes?

That’s West Ham’s midfield 4 behind a front 2 of Antonio and that oaf Haller. Granted, it’s hardly set in stone as it changes every week.

As a west ham fan I can assure we are far from “decent”!

He’s MOTM because their fans want to cling onto any sliver of hope they can get, and he offered them hope when he first broke into the team before it became apparent to everyone that he’s just an absolutely bang average footballer with no standout attributes at all.

Blimey

Status
Not open for further replies.