2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was one of the problems he had at Arsenal. At the time I remember Arsenal fans saying that at the start of every season they though "This'll be the season he kicks on" it never seemed too happen though.
He can be very frustrating, at he times he looks like a top player and other times you forget he is playing.

I would say that there were game last year where he put in a huge amount of work in games for the good of the team but it didn't help him in showing the more creative attacking side of his game.

Rice, Noble, Lanzini and Soucek Vs Davies, Schneiderlin, Delph and Gomes.

It's a close call on the wankometer
Lanzini doesn't really count as a holding midfielder. Gomes and Davies is better than what they have. Go watch the game at Goodison this season again if you have any doubts.

Lanzini doesn't really count as a holding midfielder. Gomes and Davies is better than what they have. Go watch the game at Goodison this season again if you have any doubts.
Lanzini has turned to absolute garbage. The only two of their midfielders I would take are Rice and Soucek. Even then. Rice might actually be a better centre half.

He does. Big, strong , powerful and mobile.

Agree about your point on Declan Rice as well. Looks a really good prospect but see him ending up at centre back. Definitely if he goes to a club at a higher level than WHU. Can't see him playing centre mid regularly for a team in the Top 8.
He is scary in the air as well!

Davies out played them all at goodison this season couldnt get near him rice im happy to give iwobi a chance would like to see him played in a midfield 3

I'd like to see him as an AM for a run if games, he played well there against someone (I can't remember who). If he doesn't do well there under the study of Carlo I can't see him being around long.

Status
Not open for further replies.