2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
His passing is decent but he’s more of a box to box guy. Big lanky fella who doesn’t stop running. Best passer we’ve got is Fornals.
I find West Ham's style of play to be quite tedious to watch but on the occasion I have Fornals has looked average at best. You're competing with us for worst transfer policy and it is a tight one.

I think iwobi will come good but not sure whether it will be with us. Definitely better central but can’t see us changing our system to best accommodate him. To me he has looked a bit heavy since he got here and needs to either lose some weight or muscle mass. A bit lighter and a bit more acceleration will do wonders for him.

I find West Ham's style of play to be quite tedious to watch but on the occasion I have Fornals has looked average at best. You're competing with us for worst transfer policy and it is a tight one.

It’s even more tedious to watch when you’re traveling up and down the country watching it! You lot ripped us apart at Goodison, we were lucky it was only 2...

Fornals hasn’t had a proper run of the team unfortunately. Gave your neighbours the run around at Anfield though and scored.

And agreed about the transfer policies, although I think in time Iwobi will prove to be a success, as long as he’s given a chance, Ancelotti is wise enough to know he needs coaching and an arm round his shoulder.

Problem with Iwobi like so many of our players is he's suited to a 4231/433 system which we dont play.

Brands needs to flog the players who dont fit the system and let Carlo bring in players best suited to a 442 like Allan, etc.

Problem with Iwobi like so many of our players is he's suited to a 4231/433 system which we dont play.

Brands needs to flog the players who dont fit the system and let Carlo bring in players best suited to a 442 like Allan, etc.
And good players should be adaptable to play were asked. But I genuinely can’t see how the likes of Iwobi and siguardsson fit into a 4-4-2. It would really be interesting to know, just how many players within our squad signed within the last 2 years, would have been chosen by Ancelotti? My guess very few.

I'm expecting Brands to arrange one of his 'out of sight, out of mind' loan moves for Iwobi in the summer.

Yup. End of the day there's players that were bought to suit Silva's approach that aren't gonna suit Carlo.

As for Iwobi. As we're lacking some firepower and energy the only place I could see him adapting is as back up for Richarlison up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.