Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only an idea to get concentrating on next season.
Can imagine it getting dragged through the courts for months if it gets voided.

Nah. The argument of force majeure will pretty much negate any claims made regardless of whether the season gets voided or not; after all, there will be teams affected no matter how it's played out. Unless, of course, they resume the season in front of fans, which won't happen for months at the earliest and therefore won't happen at all because of the knock-on scheduling effects on subsequent seasons, the Euros, Olympics and World Cups. By far the easiest solution is still to void.

Nah. The argument of force majeure will pretty much negate any claims made regardless of whether the season gets voided or not; after all, there will be teams affected no matter how it's played out. Unless, of course, they resume the season in front of fans, which won't happen for months at the earliest and therefore won't happen at all because of the knock-on scheduling effects on subsequent seasons, the Euros, Olympics and World Cups. By far the easiest solution is still to void.
Agreed. As I said only an idea whilst I've got too much time on my hands.

No matter what happens, this season will forever be stained and we all thought it was only going to be because of VAR!

9 games is still a significant amount and it can’t determine many finishing places. Players aren’t going to be up to match fitness, teams won’t have played an equal amount of home games, no fans in the stadiums and players being rightly concerned about their own safety rather than a football match.

The places teams finish in this season mean nothing.

well the cost of lives is worth more believe it or not.

Out of curiosity, how would a return to this season, when it's safe, approved by insurers, the PFA and the Gov cost more lives???

I expect you won't be able to answer with logic, but look forward to it

Out of curiosity, how would a return to this season, when it's safe, approved by insurers, the PFA and the Gov cost more lives???

I expect you won't be able to answer with logic, but look forward to it

To much at risk to try and finish some games and then try and start another season. It’s only a matter of time now..... tick tock tick tock it’s void a clock

Status
Not open for further replies.