2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what I'm saying is why should we care what Dunc shakes his head at.
Absolutely.
I was really making the point that Duncan could not care less what they wear as long as they are good professionals.

I can imagine him being a bit bemused by Tom's clothes at times though... Duncan would appear to me to be traditional.

Bunch of scruffy long haired louts young ‘uns today. Can’t tell the difference between lads and lasses anymore.... and as for that crap they listen to nowadays, that’s not music it’s just a bloody racket. Said your grandads about youse.
Yep agree who will be listening in 20 years to crap like pink Floyd Beatles led zep etc when you can listen to stormzy, lethal bizzle and dizzie rascal. Great days to be alive

Bunch of scruffy long haired louts young ‘uns today. Can’t tell the difference between lads and lasses anymore.... and as for that crap they listen to nowadays, that’s not music it’s just a bloody racket. Said your grandads about youse.
Those of us of a certain age remember when this made headlines.

h_00285748.jpg

I can imagine him being a bit bemused by Tom's clothes at times though... Duncan would appear to me to be traditional.

By all accounts, he was not averse to the occasional fashion "diversion" when he was about their age. Bright green suits and strange coats iirc.

Megan Markle who I think is an ex-Duchess or ex-Princess or some such crap has invited Tom over for a photo shoot. Her royal highness 's husband or whatever he is called gave the OK apparently.

Was just going to say this. My mother was going on about these kids and their transgender, etc. and I reminded her of the photo of her and Dad from the early 70's where they looked like John and Yoko, except Dad was Yoko.

Back to Tom: I am a fan, so I'm eager for him to come good. Carlo was a dominant attacking midfielder in his playing days, so I'm hoping he can impart some good instruction.

I also think that he needs to bulk up some- he's not fast, so he'd best be stronger, too easy to shoulder him off the ball atm.

If he doesn't show improvement between now and the end of the season, I'd favor a loan, otherwise I'm afraid he's not in the plan anymore. Which would make me sad, especially as the mrs. got me this year's kit with his name and number on back.

Status
Not open for further replies.