January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are people, and even lots within our own fans, who think £20m is loads, nevermind £85m.

1 year ago lots of people laughed at me in a facebook EFC group for saying DCL would prove himself and be worth loads of money. I got ridiculed. Same for saying 100m+ for Richarlison. 'Started drinking early lad?' type of stuff. thick idiots.

What. Kills me is Tottenham outspending us when we are so called "in the money" spurs clearly are loaded but keep it on the downlow to get value in the market, we tell everyone we are loaded and we get [Poor language removed] players dumped on us for massive fees. my mate works in Eindhoven and go's to psv's games, says this new lad is absolutely brilliant, so fast and brilliant final ball, we get iwodi and Walcott. We have blown that money and can't get into Europe. 30 years of rubbish and now when we get money we blow it, The Rs just laugh at us. So frustrating watching real quality go elsewhere. Our scouts are [Poor language removed] shocking.
Kopites are getting less and less creative with names now...

not as impressive at it probably seems tbh, i have a grade 2 ACL tear that the NHS refused to operate on as i wasn't a sportsman and could live the rest of my life pretty stable on it if i make sure to keep the muscles around it strong (i even play 5 a side with a knee strap on)

the ACL keeps the joint stable, it doesn't make it fundamentally work or not work

he can do all of that up and down back and forward movement but ask him to jog and change direction and the knee would probably buckle him to the floor instantly

I bet it's pretty painful mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.