January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I borrow your crystal ball when you're done?

When Brands came aboard were the relative positions of Everton and Manchester United in terms of wage budget, transfer budget, competition status to attract players,manager players want to come for and deadwood from former regimes to strip out comparable?
Ah, here come the excuses. Have we made progress under Brands or not?

In what has been one of the poorest Premier Leagues in years, we’re somehow 12th, behind a team who lost 9-0 at home.

The fella is a blagger. Iwobi for £35m lol lol lol lol

Once we get to Sat with none or one signing, then people will start with the ‘we don’t need anyone anyway’ or ‘ no one was available’ shouts, and if we sign 4/5 panic buy duds on Friday, they are ‘exactly what we need’ and ‘great signings’.

I wish they’d just bin the windows off, I don’t see anything positive about them at all.
Agreed, I always felt it was much better before the transfer windows were introduced. I am sure those involved in running a club would completely disagree with us.

Inappropriate Language
What. Kills me is Tottenham outspending us when we are so called "in the money" spurs clearly are loaded but keep it on the downlow to get value in the market, we tell everyone we are loaded and we get [Poor language removed] players dumped on us for massive fees. my mate works in Eindhoven and go's to psv's games, says this new lad is absolutely brilliant, so fast and brilliant final ball, we get iwodi and Walcott. We have blown that money and can't get into Europe. 30 years of rubbish and now when we get money we blow it, The Rs just laugh at us. So frustrating watching real quality go elsewhere. Our scouts are [Poor language removed] shocking.

Some people even think we could get Gareth Bale to play for us and Carlo Ancelotti to manage us... deluded.
Ancelotti and Bale are well past their best though. I wouldn’t be surprised seeing Bale here and we’ve already got CA.

would we attract Pep Guardiola, Mbappe and the like though? Nope.

We’re so far off being competitive it’s not even funny. But we’re approaching it all wrong. We need to be building a young, hungry side with a young hungry manager. Carlo just doesn’t fit our plans, we will never have a squad that he likes to work with because we don’t sign big name stars.

What. Kills me is Tottenham outspending us when we are so called "in the money" spurs clearly are loaded but keep it on the downlow to get value in the market, we tell everyone we are loaded and we get [Poor language removed] players dumped on us for massive fees. my mate works in Eindhoven and go's to psv's games, says this new lad is absolutely brilliant, so fast and brilliant final ball, we get iwodi and Walcott. We have blown that money and can't get into Europe. 30 years of rubbish and now when we get money we blow it, The Rs just laugh at us. So frustrating watching real quality go elsewhere. Our scouts are [Poor language removed] shocking.

Watch the language.

Have a feeling your stay may be brief. Lets see.

With that username you’re definitely a RS, how hasn’t anyone noticed this?!

moderators?

Nevermind mate.

There's always tomorrow and hopefully that will bring us a brighter day eh

Status
Not open for further replies.