Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first half
Excellent second half.
abysmal and cowardly injury time.
Key points:

- Kean strong performance and goal.
- Bernard class above anyone for creativitt
- Digne and Davies lack brain cells. Just boot the ball away rather than messing around in injury time.
- Noasse as awful as always.
- Team has no leader.
- no backbone. Weak mentality.

100%

Piss poor

It's nonsense mate it really is.

I've been busy in the last week or so but what Brands said at the AGM last week about not getting a new CB in the summer but it didn't matter because we had Holgate peeved me.

It's a total accident - a lucky one - that Holgate has come on the way he has. No planning, just luck, yet he tried to brush it off as planned. Really got me. It reminded me of Walsh's stupid comment about Lukaku's goals a few years back.

What are you on about defending them?

I'm furious.

But I don't think we'll be relegated.

Weird take.
No but you said I’d be one of the first saying we’d get Europe if we won, which if you check my posts you’d see clearly isn’t true. Blaming the fans after what just happened is a weird take to me.

The way I see it is if that result today is the smoking gun that sets off a chain reaction that sees this squad completely turn things around in the final third of the season and as a result we finish in the top 6 then it might not be so bad

If not then Carlo has a lot of work to do in the summer

What annoys me about this group of players is that they seem to have absolutely no self respect.

They get utterly humiliated by our biggest rivals kids so you would think the next couple of weeks they would go on a Watford esque mini run of smashing teams playing to the final whistle like its a cup final.

But not this club.

They are a disgrace but the powers that be allow it to happen.

Brands and Kenwright do nothing to change things- any other club with our finances would have cannoned the likes of Davies and Niasse a million miles away from the club a long time ago yet they are on the pitch every week.

Pickford desperately needs competition- but we sign a bum german dosser on a freebie who went down with a Huddersfield side that was one of the most embarassing in recent PL memory.

Im so close to jacking it in if we cant improve with Ancelotti seriously whats the point - wasting time and money that could be better spent doing something actually enjoyable.

No but you said I’d be one of the first saying we’d get Europe if we won, which if you check my posts you’d see clearly isn’t true. Blaming the fans after what just happened is a weird take to me.

I'm not blaming the fans.

I'm saying as a fanbase we have an issue with being one extreme to the other (I'm guilty of it as well) at times.

It's like now - people thinking that because some are questioning Ancelotti's subs it means they are defending the players, or vice versa.

The way I see it is if that result today is the smoking gun that sets off a chain reaction that sees this squad completely turn things around in the final third of the season and as a result we finish in the top 6 then it might not be so bad

If not then Carlo has a lot of work to do in the summer

Or on the flip side. Yet another collapse will destroy the confidence they had built in the previous 90 mins.

Good first half
Excellent second half.
abysmal and cowardly injury time.
Key points:

- Kean strong performance and goal.
- Bernard class above anyone for creativitt
- Digne and Davies lack brain cells. Just boot the ball away rather than messing around in injury time.
- Noasse as awful as always.
- Team has no leader.
- no backbone. Weak mentality.
Couldn't agree more Andy,absolutely "Evertoned" that,how totally unprofessional and yet again these charlatans let the masses down.

Mate, it’s ok to be upset, but significantly mentally stronger? They were woeful for 94 minutes, we were woeful for 2.

Im fuming too but I would rather watch us every week than them (just)
To be honest mate I’d rather watch anyone every week to us. The mediocrity has got to me for a long time, but this tonight was just the straw that broke the camel’s back as far as I’m concerned. I just don’t see anything positive coming out of the club in footballing terms whatsoever ( EITC is fantastic)

There would be uproar on here if Silva made those subs.

Keane or Gordon would of been better options than Niasse who gave the ball away which lead to a goal.

The players cost us
[/QUOTE]
OK mate. May aswel swerve managers off if it's just solely down to the 11 dopes on the pitch. Your insight could save us £11m a year

Status
Not open for further replies.