the fans

could fans be to blame too??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute load of nonsense this. All it takes to get an Everton crowd going is abit of effort and a couple of hard challenges. This side does neither and hasn't for years, it's why the atmosphere is so poor. You also know they can't turn around going a goal down so the atmosphere just deflates.

Why do you think it improved against chelsea?

The club are lucky we are still turning up. If they don't sort things out soon the fans will eventually start to drop off as what young scouse kid is going to choose us over them going forward.

It's deffo the fans fault we have 45 million pound midfielders who do anything to not touch the ball, fans fault we have a team I'll of 100k a week "footballers" scared of a bunch of school kids, fans fault we continue to play "footballers" who just aren't good enough

The only things the fans are at fault for is turning up each week accepting the rubbish this club puts us through
Mate I have been there when we are 4th in the league and it's still the same so work that out

Mate I have been there when we are 4th in the league and it's still the same so work that out

No chance lad

The very few games we have won this season at home the atmosphere was amazing ( west ham, Chelsea and Leicester in the cup even though we lost) the 3 games the players actually put a shift in the crowd are up for it

All it takes is some comitment from the players and the crowd respond

When the players just put in zero effort like yesterday i don't know what you expect, how can you honestly sing or clap someone putting in that effort

No chance lad

The very few games we have won this season at home the atmosphere was amazing ( west ham, Chelsea and Leicester in the cup even though we lost) the 3 games the players actually put a shift in the crowd are up for it

All it takes is some comitment from the players and the crowd respond

When the players just put in zero effort like yesterday i don't know what you expect, how can you honestly sing or clap someone putting in that effort
Yesterday was a horror show but in general, 3 nil up, Tom places a pass badly and they are off, "yer effing s** la" etc etc

Our fans can be blamed for certain things

1. Toxicity towards our youngsters
2. Our love of unbearably crap players such as Naismith, Straq, Niasse, etc.
3. Our inconsistent expectations since Martinez
4. Our weird supporters that go to every game just to shout abuse all day long at our own

I don’t think our fans are the mythological deities they are made out to be. As a whole, we are decent. We have some very wronguns amongst us as well. C+

Yesterday was a horror show but in general, 3 nil up, Tom places a pass badly and they are off, "yer effing s** la" etc etc

Nar mate, just not having that whatsoever

It's like that when were 1-0 down at home to sheff United or whatever but when the team are putting effort in goodison is boss

Goodison is hardly ever boss these days which tells you all you need to know about the players and effort

Our fans can be blamed for certain things

1. Toxicity towards our youngsters
2. Our love of unbearably crap players such as Naismith, Straq, Niasse, etc.
3. Our inconsistent expectations since Martinez
4. Our weird supporters that go to every game just to shout abuse all day long at our own

I don’t think our fans are the mythological deities they are made out to be. As a whole, we are decent. We have some very wronguns amongst us as well. C+
Spot on this

Status
Not open for further replies.