Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very annoying how this commentator saying ‘SiguodSON’ and ‘RicharliSON’
Apparently he's Scottish. If it was a scouse commentator the rest of the world would probably struggle with his pronunciation.

I've got a feeling I might get in trouble for this post.
:blush:

So I guess question to you lot saying there's a woman commenting on the US stream, q what are you watching? On the NBC stream it's two gents, no woman?
I was watching on pay TV in Melbourne, I forget who the senior commentator was but his co was Leon Osman. Gets a lot of bad press here but I reckon he's OK.

Apparently he's Scottish. If it was a scouse commentator the rest of the world would probably struggle with his pronunciation.

I've got a feeling I might get in trouble for this post.
:blush:

Calm down calm down, Bangk outz of order you lad. Hidden behind yer keyboard like a shicken.

Moooodz?

Calm down calm down, Bangk outz of order you lad. Hidden behind yer keyboard like a shicken.

Moooodz?
Hidden? I put my name to my posts. Would you like my address? The commentator is Derek Rae and I've been a fan for a long time. He used to host ESPN Press Pass/ESPN FC which I've been watching for years. Oh, and I'm very calm about my post. Not yours, though.

Hidden? I put my name to my posts. Would you like my address? The commentator is Derek Rae and I've been a fan for a long time. He used to host ESPN Press Pass/ESPN FC which I've been watching for years. Oh, and I'm very calm about my post. Not yours, though.

Take your perfect spelling and your reasoned balanced repost and get ouuuutz!

Unless Warnock has had gender reassignment surgery I must have had different people. Done Sergio guy who mispronounced everyone's name and a woman footballer expert. Without wanting to sounds all Clarkson, I just don't feel women's football is quite the same experience as men's but cool for her.
Different stream. Warnock that played for the [Poor language removed] was on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.