2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard was at fault on numerous occasions for goals against us during his last season. He was rapidly becoming a bit of a pantomime character he was that bad.
The ironic cheers from the Gwaldys Street End when he caught a cross were becoming louder.....

Can't stand him, hope he gets back to the promise he showed early on, but honestly think that trust from the defence and the fans is really hard to get back.

I was at the darts in the same section as Pickford and Keane were in. Both couldn't have been nicer and posed for photos etc. Keane was a really good lad and he talked briefly about how excited they are about Ancelotti and that he'd gone in the changing room after the game to talk to the players. Both were drinking but I can assure you the video makes it look a million times worse than it was. There was just 4 of them there and they were having a good time. Pickford was egged on by the crowd a bit and he played to it nothing more. All a bit of a storm in a tea cup in my opinion. They wouldn't have even felt the drink the next day.

I was at the darts in the same section as Pickford and Keane were in. Both couldn't have been nicer and posed for photos etc. Keane was a really good lad and he talked briefly about how excited they are about Ancelotti and that he'd gone in the changing room after the game to talk to the players. Both were drinking but I can assure you the video makes it look a million times worse than it was. There was just 4 of them there and they were having a good time. Pickford was egged on by the crowd a bit and he played to it nothing more. All a bit of a storm in a tea cup in my opinion. They wouldn't have even felt the drink the next day.

I'm all for players having a life but if I was keane with the season hes having i would not be drinking at all

Status
Not open for further replies.