2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's entitled to enjoy himself with his mates, but if this was De Gea, Alisson, Schmeichel or Ederson we'd be laughing at them and calling them an unprofessional bell.
Those foreign players are from cultures where going out, getting completely pissed and making an absolute tit of themselves is not considered "cool".
Brits are different.

I'm comparing the concept of us not being able to do any better so we shouldn't aim higher, like people said of us with Moyes. We should absolutely be aiming higher than this version of Pickford
We should be aiming higher for every position then, not just pickford who as I have is not a priority for me, and let's be honest moyes was never a contender.

Would be more than happy to see the back of this bell end as well. Spends more time interacting with the crowd and taking his mind off the game than actually concentrating on what's going on in front of him. He's too small and has a bad attitude to boot. If we could recoup 15-20m I'd sell in a heartbeat.

Get a grip last time I looked going to the darts having a few beers and enjoying yourself wasnt a hangable offence maybe he should join a German club

Status
Not open for further replies.