Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just trusting him to do the team selection ,if he wants to play any one of the players here now then that is what we should all want .I don't understand how the posters on here think they know better than him -Silva may be but not him .
For me every player is given a clean slate from Monday and let's see where that gets us ,remember Ratcliffe was sh!t at left back .Mason has played well in midfield thanks to Dunc or sickness in the camp ,we have no idea how Don Ancelotti will see them ,one thing though is he can spot a goodun so have a relaxing weekend .COYB

Delighted. Adaptable and clever coach.

But I believe he isn't exactly a disciplinarian. That could land him in trouble with the Everton player and coaching Anarcho-Syndicalist group that controls the dressing room.

Really curious where this comes from, I assume Baines is top of your list as the only ever-present person from when your theory first surfaced... and the fact you obviously don't like him.

Thing is, all I ever see of Baines is an unassuming lad who just happened to be good at football, I just don't get narcissistic sociopath vibes from him?

Also, to be "controlled" you're saying nobody else has any agency? I mean, footballers as a demographic are pretty high on self confidence, pretty far from the mind-site ripe for controlling?

Wow....500 pages! Let’s hope there’s some kind of celebratory announcement made on this page!
Maybe Duncan will say something informative about Ancelotti’s appointment during his presser at 1.30.

Really curious where this comes from, I assume Baines is top of your list as the only ever-present person from when your theory first surfaced... and the fact you obviously don't like him.

Thing is, all I ever see of Baines is an unassuming lad who just happened to be good at football, I just don't get narcissistic sociopath vibes from him?

Also, to be "controlled" you're saying nobody else has any agency? I mean, footballers as a demographic are pretty high on self confidence, pretty far from the mind-site ripe for controlling?

He’s clearly OD’d on his meds this morning.

Good work entertaining him while fluffy pink unicorns fly around his rotting bonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.