Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This managerial chase shows how little the media really do know about what is happening at Everton behind the scenes.
It was Moyes and then it was Pereira whereas we can now see that it never was either of those and the recently released statement that no contract had been offered and no target had withdrawn was obviously a clear reference to Pereira.

Because so little information is released it is understandable that the media retain their perception of Everton as a mid table team.

However, I would have thought that events at Everton in the last three to four years might tweak the interest of some worthwhile journalist.
The sacking of Martinez, the hiring and firing of Koeman, Allyrdyce and Silva , the hiring of Brands , the impending arrival of Ancelotti on top of the development at BMD and of the course the vast sums of money spent, and very often wasted, on players.

Hardly the actions of a mid table club, but more the activities of a club determined to become one of the serious players in the league in spite of the ham fisted way they went about their business.
We finished mid table, hence we are mid table.

Events mean very little when you continuously finish mid table.

They will sit up and take notice next season when we finish second to City.

My hope is now they have no excuses left. They’ve successfully pulled the wool over the eyes of lesser coaches and then once a new contract is safe in their pockets they’ve downed tools and seen those managers off. If it starts going wrong for Ancelotti, Moshiri won’t buy the ‘the manager is rubbish’ line from these players anymore, the players will be out the door hopefully. I’m hoping that Ancelotti won’t indulge the likes of Schneiderlin like Koeman and Silva did either.
Really good point regarding the players, they wont have a leg to stand on.

My hope is now they have no excuses left. They’ve successfully pulled the wool over the eyes of lesser coaches and then once a new contract is safe in their pockets they’ve downed tools and seen those managers off. If it starts going wrong for Ancelotti, Moshiri won’t buy the ‘the manager is rubbish’ line from these players anymore, the players will be out the door hopefully. I’m hoping that Ancelotti won’t indulge the likes of Schneiderlin like Koeman and Silva did either.

Players will be out of the door anyway. No chance ancelotti is managing second rate players. Richarlison, digne. Expect everyone else to be replaced.

He is going to build his team around Digne and Richy i think which is pretty orgasmic to say the least.

Be a few lockers being emptied soon and not just Oumar's. There is no way does the prince survive this fella. lol

We should be praised for going from a chance no mark like Silva to one of the most decorated managers in the world. More competion is good for the league. It's basically a 2 team league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.