Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been trying to fit his name into the words from Live Forever all week..

Maybe I just wanna cry
We were the best in days gone by
Since 95, we don’t achieve
Since 95 we don’t believe
But we’re the famous EFC
We’ve got Carlo Ancelotti
We’re Everton, Everton forever

You’ll find me in the corner of the brick after that lot have put us out the cup, crying along to this, clutching the last of my pint
That's pretty good;)

Delighted. Adaptable and clever coach.

But I believe he isn't exactly a disciplinarian. That could land him in trouble with the Everton player and coaching Anarcho-Syndicalist group that controls the dressing room.

My hope is now they have no excuses left. They’ve successfully pulled the wool over the eyes of lesser coaches and then once a new contract is safe in their pockets they’ve downed tools and seen those managers off. If it starts going wrong for Ancelotti, Moshiri won’t buy the ‘the manager is rubbish’ line from these players anymore, the players will be out the door hopefully. I’m hoping that Ancelotti won’t indulge the likes of Schneiderlin like Koeman and Silva did either.

This managerial chase shows how little the media really do know about what is happening at Everton behind the scenes.
It was Moyes and then it was Pereira whereas we can now see that it never was either of those and the recently released statement that no contract had been offered and no target had withdrawn was obviously a clear reference to Pereira.

Because so little information is released it is understandable that the media retain their perception of Everton as a mid table team.

However, I would have thought that events at Everton in the last three to four years might tweak the interest of some worthwhile journalist.
The sacking of Martinez, the hiring and firing of Koeman, Allyrdyce and Silva , the hiring of Brands , the impending arrival of Ancelotti on top of the development at BMD and of the course the vast sums of money spent, and very often wasted, on players.

Hardly the actions of a mid table club, but more the activities of a club determined to become one of the serious players in the league in spite of the ham fisted way they went about their business.

But I believe he isn't exactly a disciplinarian. That could land him in trouble with the Everton player and coaching Anarcho-Syndicalist group that controls the dressing room.
I don't think he has to be hard assed . His reputation deserves respect .

:Blink:Who are they Dave? Do you mean that mate of Mirallas aa one?

Status
Not open for further replies.