• My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand the arteta love in.

bloke puts out the cones for pep. Sits there in silence every week looking petrified.

looks like he has less personality and prescence than Marco.

disaster of an appointment that one.
Sounds exactly like Ferguson with our last 4 managers, but look what happened last week

bloke puts out the cones for pep. Sits there in silence every week looking petrified.

Just the thought of him trying to b@ll@ck one of our under-performing players makes me laugh.lol

Based on what if you don’t mind me asking?

Please don’t say the Chelsea game
Just based on my gut feeling. They both have the same managerial experience (none) and I’m not totally convinced Arteta has the personality that I think we need. while Arteta was a magnificent player for us, I think Dunc has a far clearer understanding of Everton and all it’s nuances. Either appointment would be risky, but my evertonian spider-sense tells me Dunc would be more successful.

Exactly - he may well do a decent job at an Arsenal or Man City but we have kin Schneiderlin and Davies in the midfield.

Our club needs a proper manager with experience.

Just based on my gut feeling. They both have the same managerial experience (none) and I’m not totally convinced Arteta has the personality that I think we need. while Arteta was a magnificent player for us, I think Dunc has a far clearer understanding of Everton and all it’s nuances. Either appointment would be risky, but my evertonian spider-sense tells me Dunc would be more successful.
Cool, so nothing. Fair play for admitting it.

100% record for Dunk that one win is more than Arteta has. Seriously tho I don’t want any of them to be are next manager. I don’t no why people would want Arteta at this moment in time each to there own tho I guess. Me personally think we need a manager with some kind of experience of managing at a high level.

100% record for Dunk that one win is more than Arteta has. Seriously tho I don’t want any of them to be are next manager. I don’t no why people would want Arteta at this moment in time each to there own tho I guess. Me personally think we need a manager with some kind of experience of managing at a high level.
Arteta isn't my first choice, but compared to most of the realistic possibilities he's streets ahead. He's been touted as a coach with huge potential (and a future top level manager) since before he's even qualified for his badges... He nearly got the Arsenal job 18 months ago, and since then has another year and a half working with (arguably) the best manager in the world.

Is he a guarantee of success? No (but nor is anyone else). But he has a much higher potential ceiling than most of those we seem to be in the market for.

Status
Not open for further replies.