Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t no how long he might be here. I do no having him as manager will rise are profile as a club. He comes in an he’s one of the best Managers in the league up there with Pep an Klopp. He would maybe be able to attract a higher lever of player also the top players want to play for the top managers. An what evidence do we have of Arteta building a team up exactly none Ancelotti might not have done it for a long time but he has done it.

I get you wanting Arteta instead of some of the names mentioned but really wanting him instead of a proven world class manager. I don’t get that one bit if am honest.
I don't necessarily want him ahead of Ancelotti.. I have reservations about both to be honest, they're just different reservations.

Arteta isn't my first choice, but compared to most of the realistic possibilities he's streets ahead. He's been touted as a coach with huge potential (and a future top level manager) since before he's even qualified for his badges... He nearly got the Arsenal job 18 months ago, and since then has another year and a half working with (arguably) the best manager in the world.

Is he a guarantee of success? No (but nor is anyone else). But he has a much higher potential ceiling than most of those we seem to be in the market for.
So a bit like Paul Clement?

I don't necessarily want him ahead of Ancelotti.. I have reservations about both to be honest, they're just different reservations.
Yeah I get that. I just hope Everton get it right this time. We can’t keep having failed managers. We need some stability An hopefully success even if that success is in the short term it would show signs of moving forward.

Yeah I get that. I just hope Everton get it right this time. We can’t keep having failed mangers. We need some stability An hopefully success even if that success is in the short term it would show signs of moving forward.
That part is my biggest reservation about Ancelotti.

I think we’d be back looking for another new manager in 18 months for one reason or another.

That part is my biggest reservation about Ancelotti.

I think we’d be back looking for another new manager in 18 months for one reason or another.
Yeah maybe but in them 18 months if he does a job gets Everton up there with the top six. It would make it easier for a new man to come in a build on that. It shows massive ambition to get a manager of the caliber of Ancelotti an as I said earlier hopefully that will allow us to sign better players. So in my opinion 18 months of him is better than no months.

Link us pls

"With Everton in dialogue with several candidates, it is no surprise Ferguson is not getting ahead of himself. He is still referred to as Dunc – although even the players have commented on the change from training gear to suit on the touchline."

Just based on my gut feeling. They both have the same managerial experience (none) and I’m not totally convinced Arteta has the personality that I think we need. while Arteta was a magnificent player for us, I think Dunc has a far clearer understanding of Everton and all it’s nuances. Either appointment would be risky, but my evertonian spider-sense tells me Dunc would be more successful.
Fergy coached one of the younger teams and also 2(after tomorrow) prem games to Arteta 0 coaching of any type as a solo

Status
Not open for further replies.