Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way is he a mercenary?

You won’t win, mate

“Der top Bloos” have made their mind up - he’s a rat, because he dared show ambition.

For a player of his ability, I’d have judged him more if he’d stuck around.

Will make a very good manager in the not too distant future. Wouldn’t be against him being given the opportunity here and would get well behind him, but naturally he wouldn’t be one of my top choices.

For wanting to play for one of the greatest managers, in the Champions League and having a much better chance of winning something before he retired? Yeah of course he is.
Grow up ffs
For crying actual tears to Kenwright and begging him to “let him go”.

You won’t win, mate

“Der top Bloos” have made their mind up - he’s a rat, because he dared show ambition.

For a player of his ability, I’d have judged him more if he’d stuck around.

Will make a very good manager in the not too distant future. Wouldn’t be against him being given the opportunity here and would get well behind him, but naturally he wouldn’t be one of my top choices.

Says the man who wants Eddie Howe lol lol lol lol lol

Howe set to pick up a great win at Stamford Bridge to end a tough run. Fair reward for some very good performances recently that haven’t resulted in points on the board.

People saying they can’t defend but they’ve conceded less than us, less than Chelsea, the same as Arsenal and just one more than Spurs.

Unless we win at Old Trafford, they’ll stay above us too, even after the horrific run that people have pointed out.

Eddie’s kids doing the business.

The bloke gave us his best years, then understandably wanted to sample Champions League football before he retired. He was nearly 30 and it was his last chance.

If he was a “mercenary“ he’d have pushed for a move 2 or 3 years earlier when he was at his peak and we were nowhere near winning anything.

Much prefer Arteta than the likes of “Evertonians” Rooney and Barkley who got out at the first opportunity.
Is right. Both parties benefitted from the deal and then he stayed on longer than most who've the talent to go for the Champions League. Damn you Collina! When he did go he had the grace to play rubbish against us and have a tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.