Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people so agiainst this Pereira

our other most likely option is moyes, david effin moyes

this Pereira feller would be a MASSIVE risk but isn't moyes??

would rather take a risk on someone who has won everywhere he has been and has fire in his belly over david moyes who hasn't managed a successful team since us what 7 or 8 years ago

would obviously rather have carlo and diego like but they are pipe dreams

Don’t understand why we need to sign victor if we are willing to pay 30m per year. That’s enough to hire Simeone or pocchie.

david moyes who hasn't managed a successful team since us what 7 or 8 years ago

Successful in my book requires winning something. He would've had wee bit more respect in my book if he had gone up to Scotland and had some silverware behind him. Why didn't he, did he think he was too good?

Anyway, what is encouraging however is, he hasn't been appointed, yet. It appears that maybe the board have woken up to the reality that there's other managers out there. The players have let the club down but there is talent at the club and the makings of a good side.

It really is pivotal they appoint the right person. I hope Brands is allowed to do his job. It would be the best thing for the club all round and they take their hands off the wheel and entrust somebody they hired to do just that.

I actually think we will end up with Moyes hope am wrong. It’s the Everton way we will say we looked long an hard but there wasn’t anyone available.

I to am not a massive fan of Vitor. He hasn’t done anything in one of the major leagues except get relegated an go to China.

Same reason I wouldn’t want Rafael was successful once. Made out he’s done the impossible keeping Newcastle in the prem goes off to China for the money. An now Steve Bruce is doing better than he did at Newcastle.

Diego will never come here at present. Probably the same for Carlo but you have to ask. I think I would go all out for Carlo I think it’s very unlikely but not impossible like Diego.

Don’t understand why we need to sign victor if we are willing to pay 30m per year. That’s enough to hire Simeone or pocchie.

if we do get this vitor feller we 1million% won't be offering him the wages he's on in china, not a chance in hell

Successful in my book requires winning something. He would've had wee bit more respect in my book if he had gone up to Scotland and had some silverware behind him. Why didn't he, did he think he was too good?

Anyway, what is encouraging however is, he hasn't been appointed, yet. It appears that maybe the board have woken up to the reality that there's other managers out there. The players have let the club down but there is talent at the club and the makings of a good side.

It really is pivotal they appoint the right person. I hope Brands is allowed to do his job. It would be the best thing for the club all round and they take their hands off the wheel and entrust somebody they hired to do just that.

that's it, as Dominic King said, if Moyes was first choice he'd have been here now... that is very encouraging for me

still think he's the "fall back" option, try some big names and if they can't get anyone fall back on Moyes

"One thing I can say for sure is that Farhad Moshiri will make the final decision as to who will be the next permanent Everton manager, after taking the advice of the Chairman, DOF and trusted advisors"

Of course he has the final decision. He owns the club. The drivel these hacks sprout. The worry is the muppet who sits next to him. That would see him waste nearly another half billion.

Doesn't really matter who the new manager is.

It's a convenient and easy thing to point the finger at and change. How has the managerial merry go round from Moyes to Martinez to Koeman to Allardyce to Silva actually changed anything in the last 7-8 seasons?

Different managers and different philosophies have all come unstuck. Either the hierarchy of the club are choosing the wrong managers or they are choosing the right manager but the footballing structure at the club doesn't allow them to flourish. I actually think you can make a better argument for the latter rather than the former.

We also need to look at ourselves too. Why is the 1st option to always look at the manager to be the fall guy? Why isn't their more pressure on the club hierarchy for the mess they've created? At a different level, but this is very similar to United. Lots of money but no idea due to a lack of identity and holistic footballing strategy. Wolves and Leicester are the polar opposite and are extracting everything from their resources. They are following on from what Spurs have achieved and following a similar blueprint. We seem stuck in a myriad of directions and strategies that just give a muddled approach to many aspects of the footballing side of the club.

The other aspect is that the fanbase needs to take a long hard look at itself. Brilliant, loyal support for many years that has been rewarded with incompetence and under achievement. It feels rubbish and I completely understand why everyone is very frustrated. But I think our lack of patience (not necessarily with Silva per se) hurts the club. We seem very quick to turn on managers and players and it's fair to say it creates a toxic environment around the club. We need to harness our support and passion for the good of the club. That probably means resetting the negativity we all have stored upside. Maybe even resetting expectations in some cases.

It's a long, long road back to the top. Even under the best of managers (and we can't attract them) it wouldn't be a straight upward trajectory. We are going to need years to get back competitive for Top 4. That's with making a lot of correct decision on and off the pitch. We need to be patient and hold those accountable to taks. That doesn't always mean the manager and players are the 1st to blame.

Silva demonstrated that it was a short road to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.