FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder when this will be, the Friday night game? or the Monday night? defo be what suits Liverpool fixture list best.

Hope we get 8k again

Derbies are derbies. They have gone up steeply since we last beat them; we've been on a steady curve down. In that time we've played them 19 times: they've edged past us by the odd goal 5 times and been held to a draw in 10.

Where's the basis for this dread?
Our current form and our mindset going into these games. Carragher spoke about how how the RS had a psychological edge over Everton. This was in an era when we had the likes of Jagielka, Baines, Arteta, Cahill in their prime. As you alluded to they are very much on an upward curve, whereas we our currently on more than a steady curve downwards. Really hope I’m wrong @davek but I can’t see anything less then 2 victories for the RS.

What I will say is this: last season we were one of the better sides to go there and play football. Despite losing in the last second, I was happy with the performance.

At Goodison we played well again and stopped a decent side from getting a routine win.

This season, they don't look as good but are getting results. They scraped past Sheffield United, Leicester, Brighton, Palace so we have to go there without this inferior complex.
A lot changed in that last second.

Genuinely believe things could have been a lot different.

Derbies are derbies. They have gone up steeply since we last beat them; we've been on a steady curve down. In that time we've played them 19 times: they've edged past us by the odd goal 5 times and been held to a draw in 10.

Because we've been cack all season and Liverpool haven't.

My only reaction to this would be.

fuckevertonu4jcn.gif
Fantastic. Could be any Everton game this season. Never seen such a deflated and disgruntled crowd shot.

They will be knackered and have their eye on bigger game. Klopp will want to play their second string as much as possible. Either it's an early departure and a chance to focus on staying in the league or a massive morale boosting win which could turn the season around.

Uh

Because losing 1-0 or 2-1 isn't any more fun than losing 4-0

They will be knackered and have their eye on bigger game. Klopp will want to play their second string as much as possible. Either it's an early departure and a chance to focus on staying in the league or a massive morale boosting win which could turn the season around.
But their second stringers will want to catch Shergar’s eye, so will be even more motivated than the first team!

And they'll still win.

It never rains but it pours. As if the season couldn't get any worse.

The footballing Gods are laughing at us, and now they're poking us with sticks to rub it in.

What's next? Richarlison to do his cruciate ligaments tomorrow?

This was one draw they really didnt want.
A walk over vs a lower league team with a televised payday for the opponent to help with the bills and a week of for the first team, that's what they wanted.
Someone must of heated the wrong balls for lols

Status
Not open for further replies.