FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will win the league, could see us relegated & now probably knock us out of the major cup on their way.

Just put us in the bin.

If there any players with any guts in our team we will definitely find out in the next 2 months
Any players worth their salt to play for Everton will stand up and fight for the club.
We can win
We will see

Derbies are derbies. They have gone up steeply since we last beat them; we've been on a steady curve down. In that time we've played them 19 times: they've edged past us by the odd goal 5 times and been held to a draw in 10.

Where's the basis for this dread?

Cos we just don’t win against them any more & are always afraid to try

Despite it being "their year" last season and their media luvvies waxing lyrical about the "fantastic football" they played, our lovable neighbours beat us with a 96th minute fluke at the cesspit and lost the league at Goodison, both with Marco in charge.
Bring them on 3,4,5 or 6 times this season.
Spot on mate. These people need to get up off their knees.

Cos we just don’t win against them any more & are always afraid to try
Our record in the early rounds of cups against them is pretty good. Take a look in your history book.

Bollox to them. Get in there and take up the challenge.

One thing I will never ever be: scared witless with playing them. Maybe it's because I've seen us school these helmets a lot of times in the past. I never fear them.

Bottom line: this lot are not the real deal. They hardy ever blow teams away.

Our record in the early rounds of cups against them is pretty good. Take a look in your history book.

Bollox to them. Get in there and take up the challenge.

One thing I will never ever be: scared witless with playing them. Maybe it's because I've seen us school these helmets a lot of times in the past. I never fear them.

Bottom line: this lot are not the real deal. They hardy ever blow teams away.
This is the spirit!!
UTFT

Does the draw give Silva even more time as some are saying no new manager until the tough games are behind us. Hope Moshiri is not thinking like this because if we leave it until after the cup game it might be too late. But I would not care who the manager was if we are in the 4th round draw.

Amazes me how many surrender monkeys we have. I dont care how long since we beat them. Every season brings along two chances at least to get at these scumbags. And, btw, they secretly HATE these derbies.

What I will say is this: last season we were one of the better sides to go there and play football. Despite losing in the last second, I was happy with the performance.

At Goodison we played well again and stopped a decent side from getting a routine win.

This season, they don't look as good but are getting results. They scraped past Sheffield United, Leicester, Brighton, Palace so we have to go there without this inferior complex.

What I will say is this: last season we were one of the better sides to go there and play football. Despite losing in the last second, I was happy with the performance.

At Goodison we played well again and stopped a decent side from getting a routine win.

This season, they don't look as good but are getting results. They scraped past Sheffield United, Leicester, Brighton, Palace so we have to go there without this inferior complex.
This...can we get rid of this "satan's club, cursed blues, the football "gods" don't like us, god's an rs" mentality. There is no god or satan, only our excuse for a board.

My only reaction to this would be.

fuckevertonu4jcn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.