2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t even utilise the pace that we have within the side.
We can only do that against better teams who come onto us.

The position we have as a team (and successive managers who wish to play football after Moyes left have been in) is that we are one of those teams the others outside the elite respect; they therefore keep it tight and get behind the ball...and we dont have the extra quality the elite clubs have to break that down.

That's also down to poor buying though, with little thought gone into blending an attack and having options in the group of forwards we have.

Sigurdsson slow things down, That’s a big problem as he’s our most gifted player. But he hasn’t got enough pace. What do you do about that?
It’s a strange one. He is about the only offensive player we have with any guile. However bar the wolves game, he has stunk the place out this season.

The position we have as a team (and successive managers who wish to play football after Moyes left have been in) is that we are one of those teams the others outside the elite respect; they therefore keep it tight and get behind the ball...and we dont have the extra quality the elite clubs have to break that down.

That's also down to poor buying though, with little thought gone into blending an attack and having options in the group of forwards we have.

That’s the most accurate analysis I’ve read on here in a very long time.

Bang on the money and my thoughts exactly.

Though I think we have some good players, it’s the lack of continuity, time in geling and de,Amy’s around recruitment that need to be saved at the start of every season that is a huge contributory factor imo. What do you expect when you do your business at the end of the window every window.

Last edited:

Dave you know I love you. But we need a proven coach and he wasn't. We can't let it keep going can we? This is awful stuff we are witnessing. It's breaking our backs seeing this lot go out each week weeble wobble and all fall down. They need a 4-3-3 to even contend with who we can place on the pitch. If he stays this will become a very long year as these players are moping around feeling sorry for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.