2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth away is always a tough place to go, I kept my trap shut on here after reading the drivel that we should spank them as were Everton and have a better squad. Howe is a good manager who somehow manages to get every scrap out of his players. He wont win every week but he has beaten better sides than us at his. Should Silva get the sack ?? Bee hive !! He's made mistakes...yup ! but the players are just as guilty for switching off. I should also mention... this season.. the best team of last has already lost twice to lesser sides...should Pep get the boot ?? He must of made mistakes..
Can we all strap them legs down and stop them jerking knees.
It’s not the getting beat that is the problem
It is being outfought and them having more desire and belief to get a result.

Ok Marco. I may have over reacted. Please just change the formation FFS and show us you are willing to change a bit when we have limited chances. I just want to see a true 4-3-3 or hell even a 4-4-2 honestly

We’re good at home and terrible away, which suggests that it is a tactical issue.

Silva isn’t the man for this club. We must appoint a better manager to avoid another wasted season.
The problem since Moyes left, is every manager we have had are so stubborn or have no plan B to play different to let’s say (there own brand of football) I’m mainly talking about Martinez,Koeman and Silva, Big Sam come in to stop the rot and keep us in the league, he did achieve that with an awful brand of football but he did what was asked, he never was appointed for the long term. So we currently have Silva, I was never a fan of his appointment, but he has shown the same as Martinez and Koeman he really had no idea how to changes things, to me we never look comfortable playing very disjointed. I fear the season is already heading the way it did last term I just can’t see us being consistent enough to do any better. I only see one answer and that is a manager change, we could give Silva more time but things won’t get any better he is just clueless outside his brand of football, again like Martinez and Koeman. Whoever the next manager will be I just hope the board look beyond the way they set there teams up and most importantly check they have good tactical awareness. Also I don’t like the way Koeman and Silva seem to outcast players, I feel Silva is doing that with a Tosun atm.

It’s not the getting beat that is the problem
It is being outfought and them having more desire and belief to get a result.
They were the home team it should of been expected ? it was never going to be a walk in the park as some seemed to think it would be..we are yet to beat them there in the league so I had realistic expectations. A draw was the best I saw coming, disappointed we threw that away ?? Hell yes but it's not the end of the world and the team obvs needs more time to gel. Also except the sh@te the teams around us lost so were still in an okay position regardless

We’re good at home and terrible away, which suggests that it is a tactical issue.

Silva isn’t the man for this club. We must appoint a better manager to avoid another wasted season.
I particularly like his "we'll-keep-the-same-formation-and-tactics-whoever-and-wherever-we-play" attitude! Watch, if Delph gets injured and Gomes is still out he'll put in Davies instead of rejigging it and going 4-3-3 or 4-4-2! Agh! I had to get this stuff off my chest this morning, couldn't hold it in any more!!

It's just all so tiresome it's hard to muster any motivation to keep watching the team when we play the same way and be so predictable, This was considered an easy start by most people and we've absolutely fluffed it.
I don't want him sacked but I couldn't care less what happens tbh, It's not even worth getting worked up about it anymore.

So a team that was always going to be battling for 7th/8th is showing the sort of form that gets you 7th/8th and everyone’s going mad about it yeah? Maybe just listen when people are telling you in the summer that we haven’t made the giant strides you think we have, instead of calling them bed wetters and the like. You never learn.

He's not responsible for them consistently playing crap balls in the final third, that's on our so called quality players. All 3 of their goals were very preventable yesterday too, basic defending done poorly.

Blah blah mate blah blah.
Everton only won two matches under Joe Royle i think after christmas 1996.While he was treated harshly a decline had set in, and he didn't seem capable of arresting it imo.McNulty was just doing his job, and asking the hard questions.
You two supporting a gutter rat like McNulty over an Everton legend.

Lol.

Seasons looking like a right off already. Since moshiri has been here there's been opportunities to break the top 6 and we have managed to mess it up despite having the money to do it.

Almost 500m to spend and we have Martinez, koeman, allardyce and Silva in as managers, what a joke
Could have saved that 500m, stuck with Martinez, still been around mid-table like we are now, and paid off the stadium in full. Way to go Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.