Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody at all. Poor across the park. I hate these breaks we are notorious slow starters. So as long as we have a international break with these codgers look for the same.

We could sign the best players in the world, without a decent manager we will never improve. What do they do in training because it looks a shambles every week. And I seriously doubt theres any set-piece defensive training at all. Shocking.. We need to invest in a new manager and coaching staff

Away from home we've been crap for years so it's not all on him.

Players made basic mistakes. Silva didn't utilise the subs that he should have done. All bad. All to blame.

Even Howe must be like we hardly did anything, didn't even play well and have just won comfortably 3-1, it's weird. Just so easy for teams to defend against us and now score against us

Personally think DCL needs binning off permanently. Kean given a chance to gel with the other players week in week out. Tosun or Richy to be the one alternating with him IMO.

Bernard needs to be one of first names on the team sheet playing left wing.

I'd also drop Siggy and drop Iwobi into that 10 position, which also accomodates both him and Bernard to play.

Thing is, we controlled that match, and imo it's all on Silva that we lost.

Yes, bad mistakes from Delph, Keane etc. But when we were on top in the second half was the perfect opportunity to bring on a sub and inject something else.

He's not proactive with his subs at all and without the confidence being at home gives us, we don't have any impetus.

Bad.
This ^^

I can accept losing to superior teams but they were sh1t but did the basics. We can't punish teams when we're on top, too much 5 aside tippy tappy nonsense as if it's an exhibition game . We're too nice, similar to the old West ham team of old.

So you bring on players when you're on top. We never do it - and haven't done under successive managers. So annoying.

We made Bournmouth, Bournmouth I repeat look like world beaters. To be fair they have a game plan and some talent in Callum Wilson but it was so easy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.