Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were dreadful today all over. Thought Coleman had one of his worst games in a while.

Need to get Bernard back on the pitch. I’d like to see him play richarlison through the middle with Iwobi and Bernard either side.

We flatter to deceive far too often and today again was another example of many. No where top six IMO.

The club say a lot, some overhype a lot and when it comes down to it there really isn’t to justify any of it season after season. It depresses me sometimes when you see stuff like today , I couldn’t even bring myself to say anything to anyone watching it. Just sat in silence.

Another live televised game, another defeat. Nothing changes.
Possession 60%, load more passes, pass accuracy better than theirs beaten by two goals.
Cheers lads.

All very true...but I’d love to see some proper progress as a club because it’s a hard cross to bear being an Everton fan.

Are you lot too loyal to certain players? Most of you very defensive this week about Michael Keane during and after the Kosovo match, praising past club performances. Sorry of this upsets anyone, but fans away from your club that I know put Keane in a very average bracket with Mee, Tarkowski, Mings. Solid in some home games, but very vulnerable to any forward with class and/or pace.

Point being, Moshiri needs to stop signing a plethora of players, instead buying a couple per window of true class.

Just an opinion.

If Plan A fails then he reverts to, errr, plan A. We simply lack the adaptability, both in formation and mentality, to make suitable changes that will impact on games.
Nothing wrong with the game plan, we were well on top when they scored first, we were well on top at 1-1 and DCL had a glorious chance to make it 1-2 by rounding the keeper, 2mins later they score.

It doesn't matter what the manager does, when individual and collective defensive mistakes are as bad as they were today, you can not fail to lose, the ease in which we gifted them all 3 goals was as bad as defending gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.