2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently joint 4th.

Why on Earth would we be looking for a new manager.

I mean Silva, like every single manager in the league is only 5 games from the sack, but currently hes doing a decent enough job.

That is why I could not understand all the chat about Mourinho and Howe.

That is why I could not understand all the chat about Mourinho and Howe.

Sadly some of our fanbase still think Silva is managing Hull, they will never judge him on what he does for us.

They have this illusion that we are Everton and that Everton should beat everybody, home and away and failure to beat everybody means that the manager should be sacked.

These people will never find happiness in life, they only know how to feel misery and they will constantly try and make everybody miserable.

Sadly some of our fanbase still think Silva is managing Hull, they will never judge him on what he does for us.

They have this illusion that we are Everton and that Everton should beat everybody, home and away and failure to beat everybody means that the manager should be sacked.

These people will never find happiness in life, they only know how to feel misery and they will constantly try and make everybody miserable.

Yet are strangely silent after a win,

I can guarantee that in real life some of them will have restraining orders against them.

Mindblowing stuff,

Even if he didnt win us trophies or get us top 4 he would instil a culture of expecting success.
He could not possibly be as bad as our recent managers.,

`Terrible thing for this club', `hed be a bad fit'. `utter crapshow'.

This sort of apathetic nonsense is one of the reasons why we have stood still for over 2 decades.

At last we have had the hundreds of millions to try and compete with the top 4/6 but we have been abject
in trying to achieve it. Wasting milllions on bang average players and managers.

But still huge swathes of our fanbase would turn their nose up at a man who has the pedigree to change all that.

You will get what you deserve. Medioce and mundane - just like the last 24 years,

You’re bang on there mate. Remember when he won the title with United and had that proper harmonious squad of players who all clearly “expected success”?

Appointing him (we don’t need a new manager btw) would have about the same effect as when we signed “serial winner” Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.