Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved this comment in the BBC McNulty article on Moise.......

Brands is building something great at Everton. Not sure Silva will be there long term, but the plan is bigger than just one manager. In five or six years time, Everton will be the top team on Merseyside, possibly in the country. Nothing lasts forever - take note Liverpool, City, Chelsea.

It’s the hope that kills us lol

Haha why....

could anyone tell this supposedly gay man why this player would not be an effective football player and why these slow unathletic white boys who should be working in the factory that they have in their system right now could have any possible chance of being better than this guy. 10 sec 100m. the world record is around 9.8 sec. a world class athlete vs some irish guy. i doubt the irish guy wins any athletic contests. dont knock it. im telling you there are genetic freaks in abundance over here. its a totally untapped resource of superior athletes. the brazillians dont even come close. all they have to do is learn football, which they will dominate as they do all other sports that they play. they are just that much better athletically.
Because athleticism doesn’t matter that much.

Belgian press reporting Hornby deal is almost done.

Stekelenburg linked by football insider to REAL MADRID as backup due to Navas' injury

Personally hope Bolasie / Cuco / Mirallas / Tosun / Niasse news will be not far away...

If we can sort out loans for three of them, Niasse, Cuco and Mirallas that will see them out of contract with us next summer.

Someone will surely take them seeing as they will be free next year.

We literally cant give them away.

I should imagine teams are interested right up to the point where they find out how much money they are on with us.

Apart from Cuco like who is an absolute shambles of a footballer so anything over a yts wage would be criminal

I should imagine teams are interested right up to the point where they find out how much money they are on with us.

Apart from Cuco like who is an absolute shambles of a footballer so anything over a yts wage would be criminal

The lads have a predicament though mate, sit on their backsides in obscurity picking up a fat pay cheuqe and loose profile, or get out and play, show they have something to offer and get one last contract elsewhere when their contract expires.

Bolaise really dropped the ball last year, canceling his Villa contract, if he had stuck it out he would have gotten promoted and Villa spent so much money in the summer transfer window he was bound to have gone their on a permanent. What a stupid decision to go to Belgium.

We should release Cuco or loan him somewhere till his contract runs out, abysmal player.

Mirallas... Bolasie... Niasse... Martina... ANY takers for these four in any form? Loan with small wage contribution as a minimum? Shocking that they still represent our club. Shambolic transfer dealings.

Never mind, it's only just over 200k a week flushed down the toilet.

Mirallas... Bolasie... Niasse... Martina... ANY takers for these four in any form? Loan with small wage contribution as a minimum? Shocking that they still represent our club. Shambolic transfer dealings.

Never mind, it's only just over 200k a week flushed down the toilet.
Subsidise the wage so that wherever they go such that the destination club isn't breaking their league's wage structure. We might have to subsidise a lot, but I'd rather 50k a week off our books than 0k off with them lurking about with a potential to cause unrest (because it can't be good to be stuck somewhere you aren't wanted and don't have a future at without any resentment creeping in).

Subsidise the wage so that wherever they go such that the destination club isn't breaking their league's wage structure. We might have to subsidise a lot, but I'd rather 50k a week off our books than 0k off with them lurking about with a potential to cause unrest (because it can't be good to be stuck somewhere you aren't wanted and don't have a future at without any resentment creeping in).
Exactly mate. Get them out of the club no matter what we have to contribute to wages. They offer absolutely nothing to our squad and have no chance of playing any football this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.