Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarrod Bowen - 22 years old, Silva knows him from his time at Hull, scored 22 goals last season in the championship despite the fact his club finished 13th

surely worth a punt over the likes of niasse, tosun and mirallas
I've heard his name when listening to the radio. There's quite a few people who are surprised there was no one willing to take a punt on him to see what he could do.

There is actually someone who knows of FC Bronby, spanish mackerel are biting here. Dinkums.

Not sure if already posted, but this article is 'linking' (more Marca drawing up a list of potential Navas replacements) Stekelenburg with a move to Real Madrid.

Says Stekelenburg is 3rd choice on that list behind Reina and Caballero.

I'm (not) quite sure stranger things have happened in the past.

Not sure if already posted, but this article is 'linking' (more Marca drawing up a list of potential Navas replacements) Stekelenburg with a move to Real Madrid.

Says Stekelenburg is 3rd choice on that list behind Reina and Caballero.

I'm (not) quite sure stranger things have happened in the past.

We cant keep losing our best players!!!!

Loved this comment in the BBC McNulty article on Moise.......

Brands is building something great at Everton. Not sure Silva will be there long term, but the plan is bigger than just one manager. In five or six years time, Everton will be the top team on Merseyside, possibly in the country. Nothing lasts forever - take note Liverpool, City, Chelsea.

It’s the hope that kills us lol

A few teams might if we subsidise wages, but otherwise none.

Tosun isn't as bad as some of them, but I get the feeling he's loving the UK life style and wage.

It’s hard to believe we’ll get shut of any of them permanently. But a couple at least are now in their last season.

Tosun is a funny one as I really don’t think he’s as bad as some make out.

It’s hard to believe we’ll get shut of any of them permanently. But a couple at least are now in their last season.

Tosun is a funny one as I really don’t think he’s as bad as some make out.

His stats compared to DCL prove he's a very good finisher, but sadly he's not the type of player Silva or Brands wants by the looks of things (quick).

I'm sure he's aware he's not part of his plans hence the fight for his place speech, so very happy to do what's needed to get his wage.

Loved this comment in the BBC McNulty article on Moise.......

Brands is building something great at Everton. Not sure Silva will be there long term, but the plan is bigger than just one manager. In five or six years time, Everton will be the top team on Merseyside, possibly in the country. Nothing lasts forever - take note Liverpool, City, Chelsea.

It’s the hope that kills us lol

We really, really won’t be.

Status
Not open for further replies.