Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subsidise the wage so that wherever they go such that the destination club isn't breaking their league's wage structure. We might have to subsidise a lot, but I'd rather 50k a week off our books than 0k off with them lurking about with a potential to cause unrest (because it can't be good to be stuck somewhere you aren't wanted and don't have a future at without any resentment creeping in).
I'm pretty certain that's what we have had to do in the past and I'm sure we'll do it again if we have to. Every £30k pw saved in wages is effectively equal to the prize money on offer per league position.

The problem you have is that you can't force the player to go somewhere they don't want to. I suspect Brands has told the players agents to find them a home and think deals are likely to get done the closer we get to deadline day. Clubs will be holding out for the best possible deal knowing that we're desperate to offload.

The lads have a predicament though mate, sit on their backsides in obscurity picking up a fat pay cheuqe and loose profile, or get out and play, show they have something to offer and get one last contract elsewhere when their contract expires.

Bolaise really dropped the ball last year, canceling his Villa contract, if he had stuck it out he would have gotten promoted and Villa spent so much money in the summer transfer window he was bound to have gone their on a permanent. What a stupid decision to go to Belgium.
Yup. He maybe wasn't playing as much as he wanted at Villa, but he was playing well when he got in there. He needs to move more than anyone as he has an extra year on his deal compared to Niasse, Mirallas, and Martina.

....Mirallas might not have been on the end of the chance Walcott missed. Just saying.

Surprised there are little or no links with Mirallas, Bolasie, Niasse and Martina. Not much time left for moving abroad but I expect two or three of these to go.

When is the transfer window completely closed?

Umtiti again on the beach yesterday.

Game time this season = 0
A sneaky loan bid (with an option to buy at an agreed price in June )in January would be nice.
Play him alongside Mina and see if his injury has cleared
He has a lot of similar qualities to Sanchez(Spurs) who combines well at international level with Mina.
CB is a lot to do with partners who compliment each other.

I see Utd are letting Smalling go out on loan to Roma.

I wonder now Utd have stopped doing business with us - will we have the guts to do the same and flat our refuse any of our best players going to them?

Doubt it

Looks like both Smalling and Rojo will go out on loan...why not us...

Saw something that the Glazers see us as rivals so did not let the club sanction a move to us.

Dont know how true but it looks accurate when they are letting them go out elsewhere.

I just hope we remember that when they come in for one of our better players down the years like they did with Rooney, Fellaini and Rom - this time tell them to do one unless they pay an absolute premium.

....Mirallas might not have been on the end of the chance Walcott missed. Just saying.

Surprised there are little or no links with Mirallas, Bolasie, Niasse and Martina. Not much time left for moving abroad but I expect two or three of these to go.

surprised by mirallas he has ability and could do a job somewhere ( maybe just his wages discouraging clubs to make an offer )

not surprised in the slightest about the other 3 though, they are garbage

niasse and cuco out of contract @ the end of this season though aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.