Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say that? I said we played some good footy (which we did) I also said we are soft. I didn't say anywhere that I am happy with relegation form. Nov/Dec for me. If he doesn't get rid of the soft under belly and doesn't get the balance right then and only then will I think it is fair to sack him. He has had one summer window and non entity January window so I think a summer window is his last chance.

I'm sorry, but you are an utter fool if you are prepared to have Silva mess next season up as well. Even Watford had the sense to get rid of him and replace him with a superior manager. So should Everton!

We have more money running through the club than ever before, there is no reason for us to persist with this utterly incompetent joke of a manager!

We haven't though. No massive errors and we win that comfortably. If Pickford didn't make that error against the RS we'd be about 10 points better off minimum.

Pickford like all erratic keepers completely unsettles a team and shifts momentum... he will be giving it the big alpha male act "I'm mentally strong, we go again" - sadly I don't think we have a Roy Keane type character who will slap his face for him, tell him to shut up, sit down and get a grip of his runaway ego which seems to think its still summer 2018 and half the country is singing 3 lions.

The players will all likely say "chin up Jordan...." next match he will make a good save and give zouma a rollicking and give his arrogance a bit of a rescue.

He needs to be sold - his attitude is disagraceful.

Now is the right time.

Seventh is out of reach. Relegation would be miraculous.

Leicester lined up a new manager and had him appointed within two days.

No need to allow Silva to drag us any lower down the league.
Mate he gets the full year to show us just how terrible he is.

The silva fan boys have insisted that he gets AT LEAST the full year

Pickford SHOULD have been sent off lucky us as he save the pen. I thought what the f is he doing? But he's one of a few players that have played poor.

Looking at the table thank god we beat Cardiff, a 6 point swing had we lost that game and i'd have been worried about going down.

I do think sometimes managers make subs just because that's what is expected.

I've already posted that for me this is squarely on the players today, but players should and can see out 90 minutes so I'd like to see a manager only change it if we are behind or absolutely under the cosh.

I'm sorry, but you are an utter fool if you are prepared to have Silva mess next season up as well. Even Watford had the sense to get rid of him and replace him with a superior manager. So should Everton!

We have more money running through the club than ever before, there is no reason for us to persist with this utterly incompetent joke of a manager!

I was not an utter fool to stick with Howard Kendall when everything was going wrong and Howard had already had longer than Silva. I am a fool because I want to let him have a fair go by having realistically a second transfer window. Don't like being knee jerk and I don't qualify as knee jerk considering the sh!te served up the majority of the last 30 years or so

I do think sometimes managers make subs just because that's what is expected.

I've already posted that for me this is squarely on the players today, but players should and can see out 90 minutes so I'd like to see a manager only change it if we are behind or absolutely under the cosh.
People on here will go M E N T A L if we don't make subs though. Even if we're playing well and winning 50-0 people would still have a right moan about X and Y still being on the pitch instead of being rested for 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.