2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perspective boys is that he’s not good enough and at 20 these players were fundamental in their sides. At 20 they were not world class players, they still made mistakes and had lots to learn. But they had the technique to actually influence a game.

Tom does not. That’s just the cold hard facts
Haha you don’t think his technique is good enough wow

The perspective boys is that he’s not good enough and at 20 these players were fundamental in their sides. At 20 they were not world class players, they still made mistakes and had lots to learn. But they had the technique to actually influence a game.

Tom does not. That’s just the cold hard facts

That's not perspective. You're saying the current standard for everton players should be based on what world class players were doing. You brought up those players, not me.

I agree our standards should be higher. I'm not getting into that again. I've said plenty in the past. But the reality is we are a poor side and that isn't changing till we have a succession of successful transfer windows.

Tom Davies makes us a better team. He should only be compared with his rivals in the squad. Bringing up the players you dud makes no sense. Its like what i call Ronaldo syndrome within the united support. Their fans have hounded a lot of decent players because they compare them to Ronaldo. It's unhelpful and a bit delusional tbh. We don't like in a world of equal ability.

I don't want to see 4231. I don't want to see Mccarthy, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Siggurdson doing the same old boring stuff badly. And slowly. I'd rather watch the young player with a bit of drive trying to do the right things.

Until we replace him with somewhere better, then he has to play.

That's not perspective. You're saying the current standard for everton players should be based on what world class players were doing. You brought up those players, not me.

I agree our standards should be higher. I'm not getting into that again. I've said plenty in the past. But the reality is we are a poor side and that isn't changing till we have a succession of successful transfer windows.

Tom Davies makes us a better team. He should only be compared with his rivals in the squad. Bringing up the players you dud makes no sense. Its like what i call Ronaldo syndrome within the united support. Their fans have hounded a lot of decent players because they compare them to Ronaldo. It's unhelpful and a bit delusional tbh. We don't like in a world of equal ability.

I don't want to see 4231. I don't want to see Mccarthy, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Siggurdson doing the same old boring stuff badly. And slowly. I'd rather watch the young player with a bit of drive trying to do the right things.

Until we replace him with somewhere better, then he has to play.

He really doesn’t

I don’t think, I know
Seriously if you said I’m concerned that perhaps he lacks half a yard of pace to make it at the level we want to be, or whilst he is quite strong it’s not strong Enough to compensate for his lack of pace I’d say ye lets wait and see.

But technique Is such a Strange part of his game to pick on he is excellent at receiving the ball whislt under pressure and retaining posession via good technique.

In fact I wish the Icelandic statue had half the amount of Davies technique in possession.

Seriously if you said I’m concerned that perhaps he lacks half a yard of pace to make it at the level we want to be, or whilst he is quite strong it’s not strong Enough to compensate for his lack of pace I’d say ye lets wait and see.

But technique Is such a Strange part of his game to pick on he is excellent at receiving the ball whislt under pressure and retaining posession via good technique.

In fact I wish the Icelandic statue had half the amount of Davies technique in possession.

He can control a ball is what your saying??

He's very good yes. But he had a terrible spell last year too. Didn't mean he was a woeful league 1 level player.

He will be at city inside 2 years.
I like him but he is a centre half playing centre mid who averages 6 forward passes a game. He looks brilliant against better teams when West Ham have low posession. Be interesting to see if he can improve his forward passing or will he go back to centre half

Status
Not open for further replies.