2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
International caps do not depict leadership ability. Who would you suggest we give it too?
I wouldn't bother giving this team a captain status to make things totally clear. We are leaderless from top to bottom. A captain requires respect and trust from players and fans alike.

Start by binning off ALL of the coaching staff and begin in earnest to wean out the entire playing squad. Be prepared to take a drop in leagues and build a solid foundation from wherever we end up which in my opinion will be the championship next season.

We are absolutely devode of direction, leadership or quality.

This club right now is running on players stealing livings inc management and coaching staff, fans who seem to believe that below average players are suddenly going to become boss players. The whole thing is toxic and frankly embarrassing.

I will repeat myself once more and state that we will be lucky to get 3 points from the remaining fixtures which I said pre the man city game. Happy to be proved wrong. Good day every one.

Comfortably our best player today, for the second game running, and you are still laying into him. You haven't said a single word against the 3 frauds who played alongside him in midfield today. All 3 of them experienced Internationals on massive wages who, at the moment, are stealing a living at this club.

But no. Lets blame the 20 yo even though he was our best player again. Showing your true colours here mate.

Comfortably our best player today, for the second game running, and you are still laying into him. You haven't said a single word against the 3 frauds who played alongside him in midfield today. All 3 of them experienced Internationals on massive wages who, at the moment, are stealing a living at this club.

But no. Lets blame the 20 yo even though he was our best player again. Showing your true colours here mate.

Hahahhahahhahahaha

Teflon Tom rides again

Far from our worst player who was probably Sigurdsson. But it won't stop the usual suspects claiming the loss was all his fault.

He was actually one of the better ones. We were utter rubbish again.

He wasn´t exactly a shining light though was he? Just less bad than the rest. Unfortunately though in this current squad that´s the best we can hope for.

He actually was our best player today.
Have a look at the MOTM poll.
You need to get off the lads back mate

Unfortunately, that doesn't actually mean anything other than he has weirdly mobilised fanboys. It's a bit like those weird online polls where Liverpool players always win.

The same people who voted for Davies probably also said signing Walcott was a good idea, the "Sam and his Bisto Blues" were top bantz, and that we'd be better with Lukaku, Stones and Barkley sold.

In short, we have a very weirdly myopic bunch on here who are currently enamoured with Teflon Tom. It's fine, we had this with Snivelley.

He wasn´t exactly a shining light though was he? Just less bad than the rest. Unfortunately though in this current squad that´s the best we can hope for.

I agree. But I don't like people picking out the youngest player in a dire team performance.

Especially after watching how our 45m signing performed. Mind blowingly poor today.

I agree. But I don't like people picking out the youngest player in a dire team performance.

Especially after watching how our 45m signing performed. Mind blowingly poor today.

But this is his thread - which is why he is the focus. We're getting well stuck into Iceland and Pickford in the appropriate places.

But this is his thread - which is why he is the focus. We're getting well stuck into Iceland and Pickford in the appropriate places.

We are rubbish. There were much poorer players today. That a 20 year who's fighting his way back to form is still one of best performers shows how pathetic our squad is. It's a huge indictment on the club. But Davies himself is clearly not to blame personally.

He is not the answer.

The window is closed.

He is not Schnidefraud.

Bottom line he is most definitely not our number one problem.

No striker
DCL
CB”s
SET PEICES
4-2-3-1
Pickfraud
Wages
Deadwood
Team chemistry

I don’t know FFS

At least he does not hide like most of the clowns that litter this club

Status